Another BACK ON YOUR FEET Card to Encourage
Hi friends! I’ve got another BACK ON YOUR FEET card idea for you, this time featuring the adorable turtle. If you missed the “Knot So Good” giraffe card from earlier this week, make sure to check it out HERE; it was this week’s MADE IN MINUTES project. Today’s card is also quick and easy (and uses similar supplies)!
If you like adorable critters and a good pun, put this fun stamp set on your next order.
Your friends and family are sure to get a kick out of your cards!
Add the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder… it’s pairs perfectly!
- Call Me Clover Cardstock A2 Card Base (4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded @ 5-1/2″)
- Emboss with Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder (use 3D Embossing Folder Plate for the perfect ‘sandwich’ on your die-cutting machine)
- Savvy Tip: Spritz with Rubbing Alcohol before embossing to create an embossed image that’s even better!
- Whisper White Cardstock
- Stamp turtle and sentiment with Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Color turtle with Call Me Clover and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers. Ground is Light Soft Suede; outline with Light Pool Party for a soft ‘glowing’ effect that makes your image ‘pop’
- With Stitched So Sweetly Dies die-cut…
- Panel with largest scallop-edge
- Sentiment area below turtle with second-to-smallest die, then cut out sentiment with smallest die; adhere centered back in opening with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock 3-1/8″ x 4-1/4″
- For fun, add a drop of Shimmery Crystal Effects on the eye and Wink of Stella Clear Glitter over the turtle shell… because, who doesn’t love a turtle that shimmers?! It’s hard to see in the photo, but those details make this card s*p*a*r*k*l*e… which will make your friends & family SMILE!
- Savvy Tips for using Stampin’ Blends Markers: Use the Combo Pack! It contains both a light and dark shade of the same color so you can create depth. I start by covering an area with the brush tip of the Light Marker, then selectively add Dark by following the shaded areas on the stamp: Stampin’ Up! made it easy! Blend the edges with the Light Marker while ink’s still wet. Work in a small area at a time; it’s harder to blend after the ink has dried.
- Go outside the lines? No worries! Use our Color Lifter to ‘erase’ the color by pushing it back where you want it.
- Stampin’ Blends Markers work best with a light touch; be careful to not over-saturate the paper (bleeding through the paper is normal so color on scrap paper). A little practice and you’ll find them a joy to color with! They’re color-matched to coordinate with all our products to help you create stunning projects with ease❤
Want to make this? You CAN!
Subscribe to the Stampin’ Savvy Newsletter for free printable tutorials
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
Limited Edition Dies and Designer Paper to coordinate with your Sale-A-Bration & January-June Mini Catalog stamps and punches… available for a short time! Order yours today❤
Your choice of FREE products with each $50 or $100 you order!
Add the Current Rewards Code for even more freebies
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: Rewards [host] Code 3J3SYG3M
Place your order by tomorrow to earn the February handmade gift… it’ll include the new March Sale-A-Bration Brochure starting next week. You’ll get an up-close look at the new free products coming March 3rd – 31st, along with great project ideas. Want help with your order, contact me!
There’s still one more BACK ON YOUR FEET card coming… and the sloth just might be my favorite critter. Can you relate to days that definitely need more caffeine??! Join me this weekend!❤