Your cart is currently empty!
Share What You Love Friend Card in Returning Color Mint Macaron
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE Friend Card
I’m just loving the new Share What You Love suite of goodies! We got to play with these at OnStage last month and I was hooked. If you love pearls, you’ll love the pearlized finish on the Specialty Designer Series Paper, Artisan Pearl embellishments and Pearlized Doilies! All a nod to Stampin’ Up!’s 30th Anniversary (the traditional gift is pearls:). Add a touch of Velvet Ribbon on a Mint Macaron card base (a returning color) and *sigh* – this beautiful (and easy) Share What You Love friend card is made!
Share What You Love Bundle on Sale
All of the above goodies are found in Share What You Love Bundle #3 ‘Gotta Have It All’ on sale now through May 31st! This bundle includes three FREEbies: the exclusive ‘Statement of My Heart’ stamp (only available in this bundle during May), 40 Medium Envelopes and the coordinating Embellishment Kit. Check out the full details along with the other early release bundles HERE.
STAMPS:Love What You Do
INK: Mint Macaron (card base), Tranquil Tide (sentiment)
- Mint Macaron Card Base 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper 3″ x 4″, 3/4″ x 3″
- Vellum 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside greeting panel)
- Whisper White Medium Envelope (optional-embossed)
EMBELLISHMENTS: Pearlized Doilies, Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ Velvet Ribbon, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls
ADHESIVE: SNAIL, Stampin’ Dimensionals
TOOLS: Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder, Big Shot, Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Hope this gives you a little ‘ink’spiration for your creative day! I had fun making this Share What You Love friend card and hope you will, too. Join me Friday to see the newly re-designed Classic Stampin’ Pads in action with a current vs. new comparison.
xxx tammy 🙂
FREEBIES FROM ME
Purchase any of the following bundles May 1- 25, 2018 and get exclusive FREE gifts from me!
- In Color 2018-2020 Ink Pad Collection – Set of Matching Card Bases
- BUNDLE #1 ‘Just Getting Started’ – A goodie bag of retired or retiring products.
- BUNDLE #2 ‘A Little More, Please’ – Same as Bundle #1 PLUS samples of new upcoming products not yet released.
- BUNDLE #3 ‘I Gotta Have It All’ – Same as Bundle #2 PLUS a Designers Palette of cardstock samples containing all 53 Stampin’ Up! colors!
NOT SO FINE PRINT
- Host Code X62RG23J required for all orders under $150
- Orders $150+ No Host Code required! You qualify for 10% rewards bonus from Stampin’ Up! PLUS all my gifts
- Add to your order and I’ll add an additional handmade gift
- Sampler packages of retired/retiring and new products will be mailed from me no later than the first week of June for all orders placed in May (no limit)
SHOP May 1- 31, 2018