Your cart is currently empty!
AROUND THE BEND Card You Can Make in Minutes!
The AROUND THE BEND Stamps & Dies are one of my favorite things from the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog. They include four (4) all-purpose edge dies, plus a variety of accents that include the flowers and greenery shown on today’s card, perfect for all-occasion card-making!
Let’s pair the AROUND THE BEND Bundle with paper scraps to make today’s ‘Make In Minutes’ card!
I put leftover pieces from this month’s Kit Class to good use, don’t you think?!
PSST! There’s a few kits left if you missed out…. SEE HERE
5 REASONS TO LOVE THE AROUND THE BEND BUNDLE
- Use the four edge-dies alone or together in a variety of ways
- Dies cut AND emboss at the same time for stunning details
- Layer or mix the accent dies and stamps for virtually any occasion
- Use the DIES with or without the stamps for even more possibilities
- Dies coordinate well with most other stamps & dies, making them all-purpose!
- Get a FREE Card Tutorial + Bonus PDF with 16 savvulous ideas for using these dies when you order the bundle this month using the current Reward Code!
- The AROUND THE BEND Dies not only cut these adorable flower and greenery accents, they emboss all those beautiful details!
- Pair them with the all-purpose STYLISH SHAPES Dies to cut the circle and banner with stitched details!
AROUND THE BEND CARD DETAILS
- CARD BASE: 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″; score & fold at 4-1/4″ on long side [Crumb Cake CS]
- BANNER: 1-1/2″ X 3″, cut one end into banner [Country Gingham DSP]
- CIRCLE: 2-1/2″ – 3″ [Stylish Shapes Dies; Country Gingham DSP]
- SENTIMENT: Choose short, horizontal text [Around The Bend (partially masked)]
- FLOWERS & GREENERY: Die-cut one set [Around The Bend Dies; Balmy Blue, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink Cardstock (flowers); Shimmery White Cardstock with Soft Pastels (Granny Apple Green) and Wink of Stella Clear Shimmer]
Get the printable CARD SKETCH TUTORIAL free for this and three other card samples that will be featured in this week’s Crafty Newsletter! Missing Out? SUBSCRIBE HERE
Want to make today’s project?
Click any link below to shop supplies for this project or find product details
Placing an order? Earn SAVVY SHOPPER REWARDS toward free products!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….