One stamp & die bundle. One card design. So many possibilities!
**ROCOCO ROSE is a retiring color (shown in the card above)**
How To Make Easy ART GALLERY Floral Cards
- Start with a 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Emboss the card front with the PAINTED TEXTURE 3D Embossing Folder
- Trouble getting the right ‘sandwich’? Use the Specialty Plate with all 3D folders
- Adhere a 3-1/2″ x 5″ Vellum Cardstock layer
- There’s Savvy Tips for hiding adhesive on vellum (and adhering intricate paper like the gold foil layer) in this VIDEO)
- Adhere a panel from the FOREVER GOLD Laser-Cut Specialty Paper (same tips in video above)
- Stamp flowers/leaves and sentiment on Basic White Cardstock and cut with coordinating dies
- Savvy Tip: Adhere flowers with Glue at the base of the flower and Stampin’ Dimensionals at the top for an easy 3D look
- Colors in Top card: Rococo Rose & Merry Merlot (flower); Mossy Meadow (leaves); Night of Navy (sentiment). Rococo Rose Cardstock
- Colors in Bottom card: Bumblebee (flower- stamp off for base); Mossy Meadow (leaves); Night of Navy (sentiment). Night of Navy Cardstock
- Add an optional bow with your favorite color-matched ribbon… done!
Get exclusive printable PDF Tutorials in my weekly newsletter- along with Savvy Shopper Alerts, the latest Kit & Class Releases and More!
The ITTY BITTY GREETINGS Stamps* add value and versatility to the ART GALLERY Bundle! How about 20 more sentiments that fit the coordinating dies?
… including the sentiment above, Mother’s Day and so much more!
*THESE ARE ON THE LAST CHANCE LIST!
Want to make today’s project? You CAN!
Click any link below to shop supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Reward Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s customer gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
Items in RED are retiring and only available while supplies last until May 3, 2021
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
How many of these easy ART GALLERY floral cards will you be making?
Leave me a comment and let me know… love to hear from you!❤️