Super Easy Fun-Fold Card with PANSY PETALS Suite
Take advantage of the coordinating products in the adorable PANSY PETALS Suite to make today’s super easy fun-fold card… what a difference one little fold can make!
***SAVVY SHOPPER ALERT!***
The long awaited SWEET STRAWBERRY Stamp & Punch Bundle is finally available… grab it quick while in stock! Add the current reward [host] code before you check out to earn free gifts!
PANSY PETALS Suite
The PANSY PETALS Suite includes the following coordinating products
Available Individually (below) or as a COLLECTION
- PANSY PATCH Stamps
- PANSY PATCH Stamp & Die Bundle (10% BUNDLE SAVINGS!)
- PANSY PETALS Designer Series Paper
SAVE TIME & MONEY! Die-cut pansy flowers and leaves direct from the PANSY PETALS Designer Series Paper with the PANSY Dies for a no-ink, no coloring option that’s couldn’t be quicker or easier!
SURPRISE! Add an optional die-cut panel to the inside for a lovely detail!
Super Easy Fun-Fold Card Details
- Card Base: [Soft Succulent Cardstock] 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- On Paper Trimmer score and fold on long side at 4-1/4″ and 1″; burnish center fold with Bone Folder to form card, burnish 1″ score in opposite direction and stamp sentiment [Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin’ Pad] along edge on card front
- Designer [Pattern] Paper: [Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper]
- 2″ x 5-1/2″ piece, cut into two 1″ wide pieces, use reverse of one piece (or use separate 1″ pieces). Open card, adhere one piece on front flap (left side) [stripes] and the other to inside edge (right side) [floral] with Glue or double-sided adhesive
- Die-cut large pansy and three leaves with PANSY Dies; adhere leaves to back of flower with Glue or double-sided adhesive, flower to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Inside Panel: Add an optional die-cut panel inside with the new SCALLOPED CONTOURS Dies
- Savvy Tip: Score panel in half and adhere on the left side only for easy opening
- Embellish: Add a few 2021-2023 In Color Jewels for a little color-matched bling
- Supplies to make this card were included in the May Suite Sampler Kit
Get exclusive printable Tutorials in my free weekly email newsletter!
Want to make today’s project? You CAN!
Click any link below to shop supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Reward Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s customer gift and points toward FREE PRODUCTS !
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
I hope you enjoyed today’s easy fun-fold card and the last project featuring this month’s Suite Showcase: Pansy Petals! Next week we”ll be moving on to the June Suite Showcase… stay tuned, I’ll be announcing it soon in my weekly newsletter!