How To Make A Spanner Card – new Video Tutorial!
Hi crafty friend! In my recent email newsletter, I shared several cards received for my birthday and this spanner card from customer-friend Caroleann received a ton of response, asking how to make it, what products to use, etc…. it was A HIT! So since you asked, I’ll show you…
new! VIDEO TUTORIAL
Learn how to make a spanner card with any designer paper, for any occasion.
Impress your family & friends with a triple layer of *wow* that’s easy to create!
Here’s a view of of the front of the card
When you open the card, this is what you see…
But wait, there’s more… the final layer!
It’s a fun, interactive way to reveal your greetings❤️
SPANNER CARD DETAILS
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score & fold at 4-1/4″ on long side; on short side cut from score line to end 1-1/4″ from each side
- Outer Panels: [Whimsy & Wonder DSP] (2) 1-1/8″ x 4-1/8″
- Center Panels: [Basic Gray CS] 2-7/8″ x 4-1/8″; [Peaceful Place DSP] 2-3/4″ x 4″
- Spanner Panels: [Blushing Bride CS] 4″ x 2-1/2″; [Whimsy & Wonder DSP] 3-7/8″ x 2-3/8″
- Inside Panels: [Peaceful Place DSP] 5-3/8″ x 4-1/8″; [Basic White CS] Scalloped Contours die-cut
Enjoy free exclusive PDF Tutorials, bonus projects, crafty tips & Savvy Shopper news in my weekly CRAFTY NEWSLETTER
❤️ Here’s my latest video tutorial…if the video doesn’t play in your browser, watch it on YouTube HERE ❤️
After you watch, leave me a comment and tell me which card you like best!
Birthday or Holiday???
Want to make today’s project? You CAN!
Psst: SAVE 20% on all three die sets featured today! November 16-18, 2021
Here’s the products used to make the birthday card by Caroleann…
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….