My Favorite Birthday Card- It’s Oh, So Easy To Make!
Combine a fun-fold design with a large sentiment and you’ve got the makings for my favorite birthday card!
It’s so easy, anyone can make it- and your family and friends will love opening it!
Large sentiments, like this one found in the popular HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY stamp set, make creating handmade birthday cards easy! Make them in all colors, for men, women and kiddos- it’s all purpose😉
- Create a multi-colored image with Stampin’ Write Markers (they contain dye ink, just like our Classic Stampin’ Pads)
- Apply ink directly to the stamp with the brush tip, then lightly mist with with water from a Stampin’ Spritzer before stamping on cardstock
- See a fun twist on this technique in this VIDEO TUTORIAL
- Ink Colors -Pink Card: Polished Pink [2021-23 In Colors], Magenta Madness [2020-22 In Colors], Melon Mambo [Brights]
- Ink Colors -Blue Card: Night of Navy [Neutrals, Misty Moonlight [2020-22 In Colors], Balmy Blue [Subtles]
GIFT WRAPPED PRESENT!
Add a strip of WHIMSY & WONDER Specialty Designer Series Paper (look at that iridescent foil!) and tie a matching ribbon around the card to create the look of a gift-wrapped present!
If you ordered this month’s Whimsy & Wonder Holiday Card Kit, make these with your leftovers!
- Card Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″; score at 4-1/2″ and 2-1/8″, fold into a (reverse) Z
- Designer (patterned) Paper: 2″ x 5-3/8″
- Sentiment Panel: 2-5/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Front Color Layers: 2-3/4″ x 3-1/2″; 3″ x 3-3/4″ (adhere to card base on left side only)
- Inside Layers: 3-3/4″ x 5″; 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Get a free PDF Tutorial in this week’s newsletter, including savvy tips on heat embossing in any color!
Want to make today’s project? You CAN!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- CURRENT SPECIALS… including weekly giveaways!
- HOW TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS
- CRAFTY NEWSLETTER
- $99 ULTIMATE BUNDLE
- CLEARANCE RACK