Your cart is currently empty!
Paper Florist Dies Card Formula for All Seasons!
Discover a simple PAPER FLORIST Dies card formula with unlimited options… we’re going to have lots of fun with this month’s Savvy Showcase product!
Each week this month get a new Savvy Sketch with Savvy Color Recipes that can be mixed and matched to make savvulous cards for all seasons… starting with today’s icy pastel color scheme perfect for winter or spring… happy crafting!
Shop Retired COLOR BUNDLES Tomorrow
Shop from my personal stash of retired cardstock, ink pads, refills, markers, ribbon and more… all combined into color bundles 25-40% off… shop early for best selection! VIP Customers & Team Members enjoy exclusive early-bird access today
NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS in the USA will be sent the shop link via email
Coming August 9, 2023: Mystery Boxes full of retired designer paper, specialty paper, ribbon, embellishments, gift packaging, ink spots, stamps & more up to 50% off!
Coming August 16, 2023: Retired Stamps, Dies, Punches, Bundles and Kits 25-40% off!
August Savvy Showcase Product
3 Reasons to L❤️VE the PAPER FLORIST Dies:
- Mix & match for unlimited floral creations, including 3D flowers!
- Use year-round with simple color changes!
- Pairs well with other stamp & die sets for virtually any occasion!
Want To Make Today’s Project? You Can!
Grab your Paper Florist Dies, then use the Savvy Sketch above and Color Recipe below to create savvulous cards for virtually any occasion!
MIX IT UP! In today’s example, Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia and Soft Sea Foam are primary- or make the largest elements on the card- with Pool Party and Orchid Oasis as accents.
But here’s where it gets fun… mix up the color elements to create lots of different looks!
PAPER FLORIST DIES CARD DETAILS
- Basic White Thick Cardstock [Card Base]: 4-1/4″ x 11″, score on long side at 5-1/2″
- Optional: Emboss card front with Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder on Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and burnish fold with Bone Folder
- Orchid Oasis Cardstock [Sentiment Strip]: 4-1/4″ x 1-1/2″ (height can vary to fit sentiment)
- Rub cardstock with anti-static powder, stamp sentiment [Darling Details] with Versamark ink, sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with Heat Tool on 2; adhere to card front
- Bubble Bath Cardstock [large flower]: Grasp each petal at the base, then use a Bone Folder on the underside to to curl from base to tip… repeat a few times to get desired result. Adhere center [Orchid Oasis] with Stampin’ Dimensional, top with remaining center [Pool Party]. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensional
- Die-cut remaining flowers and greenery with cardstock noted and shown in photo below… the majority can be die-cut at one time on the standard Stampin’ Cut & Emboss platform!
- Color 1: Bubble Bath [Large Flower cut twice]
- Color 2: Fresh Freesia [Two Smaller Flowers, two dies cut once each]
- Color 3: Soft Sea Foam [Leaves & Greenery, two dies cut once each]
- Color 4: Pool Party [Flower Centers, three dies, cut once each]
- Color 5: Orchid Oasis [Large Flower Center & Flower Buds, two dies cut once each + Sentiment Strip]
- Embellish with Brushed Brass Butterflies… done!
See all the pieces used on this card below NOTE: I ended up only using 4 petals on the large flower; photo shows 5… you choose!
Have fun with this first formula… more color recipes for other seasons coming!
Savvy Reminder: Apply your Bonus Days coupon codes when you order
- FREE CRAFTY NEWSLETTER! Don’t miss free tutorials, additional project ideas and color recipes in my weekly email SUBSCRIBE HERE
- BONUS DAYS COUPONS! Redeem the coupons you earned in July on any order this month… the coupons can be stacked for savvy savings!
- Find the email(s) sent by Stampin’ Up! the date of your order(s) with the subject line: YOU EARNED A BONUS DAYS COUPON CODE! Copy and paste the code(s) into the Coupon Code box in your Cart and hit Apply… see the savings at checkout! (Note: Rewards are based on net total after discount)
- PAPER CRAFTING KITS TO GO >30% OFF – See Kit Collection Here (they make fun gifts!)
- HOW TO EARN FREE PRODUCTS as a Savvy Shopper
- $99 ULTIMATE BUNDLE – Join the fun!