Simple Holiday Cards To Make With MERRIEST MOMENTS
The new MERRIEST MOMENTS stamp, die and embossing folder bundle is a festive way to start your holiday crafting! With so many creative options, it’s easy to achieve a variety of different looks with this amazing trio of products. If you missed last week’s card idea, take a peek here.
Today we’re focusing on using the stamps to create a simple holiday card that’s dazzling -and budget-friendly!
Want bonus ideas, PDF Tutorials and the latest Savvy Shopper News?
Subscribe to my newsletter
MERRIEST MOMENTS BUNDLE
- STAMP! Solid-image stamps offer a no-coloring option for quick and easy holiday cards! Pair them with a large sentiment… ink, stamp, done!
- DIE-CUT! Die-cut stamped images, add a variety of accents from the set, emboss your card front, or cut & emboss at the same time… so many options!
- EMBOSS! Position the special die inside the folder to cut AND emboss in one pass through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! It creates the large textured panel you see on today’s card! You can also emboss the silhouette die… did I mention there’s SO MANY OPTIONS!
Simple Holiday Cards – MERRIEST MOMENTS
- Card Base: 4-1/4″ x 11″ Thick Basic White Cardstock
- Stamp leaves with Garden Green, Old Olive and Shaded Spruce inks; ‘sparkles’ with Cherry Cobbler ink (all part of the REGALS Color Collection)
- Sentiment Panel: 4-1/4″ x 5/8″ Basic White Cardstock
- Accent Layers:
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 3/4″
- BE DAZZLING Specialty Paper 4-1/4″ x 1″ (free Sale-A-Bration reward*!)
SAVVY SHOPPER ALERT!
- August 3-31, 2021: Order the MERRIEST MOMENTS Bundle $54.00
- *Get FREE BE DAZZLING 6″ x 6″ Specialty (Glimmer) Paper – Sale-A-Bration Reward!
- Use the current Reward Code when you order, get a free MERRIEST MOMENTS Tutorial Bundle
Get ready for fall and holiday stamping with the REGALS INK PAD COLLECTION
BUNDLE SAVINGS! Buy 9 ink pads, get the 10th FREE
Pair with the REGALS Cardstock Sampler Pack
Psst: Order now, get FREE RETIRED PRODUCTS through July 31, 2021
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
If you enjoyed these Simple Holiday Cards To Make With MERRIEST MOMENTS, don’t miss out on the bonus ideas found in my weekly newsletter! ❤️