Spring Basket of Blooms Card
Hi stampin’ friends! Have I got a fun card for you today! Let’s get inky with our Pigment Sprinkles, then let punches, a die and an embossing folder do the work to create this Spring Basket of Blooms Card. It’s so easy and enjoyable, you’ll feel like a kid at play and won’t want to stop!
***NEW*** SALE-A-BRATION FREEBIES … more goodies released today!
Only 7 days left to Sale-A-Brate! Take advantage of these free products before they end on March 31st! See below how to get additional rewards from me❤
Spring Basket Of Blooms Card Details
Check out my Savvy Tips (below) BEFORE starting… you’ll thank me 🙂
With Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper, spritz with water, then tap on a wee bit of Pigment Sprinkles. Add more water to dissolve crystals. Add more pigment as desired, until you like the look… psst: it’s even better after it’s dry!
Set aside and allow to dry completely; punch* flowers with Medium Daisy Punch and Tulip Builder Punch. Punch several leaves from Granny Apple Green Cardstock using just the leaf/petal part of the Tulip Builder Punch.
Die-cut the ‘basket’ with the largest die in the Stitched Nested Labels Die set; cut in half on short side, then cut a 1/2″ strip from the middle of the unused half- now emboss both pieces with the Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder using our 3D Embossing Plate on your die-cutting machine.
Arrange and adhere your flowers, popping up the front layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add pretty centers to the daisies and a lovely bow. Stamp your favorite sentiment inside (the Timeless Tulips stamp set has several great ones to choose from)… DONE!
- Pigment Sprinkles are tiny crystals of INTENSE, concentrated color that match all our products from the BRIGHTS Collection… a little goes a long way and will last for YEARS.
- Colors include: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody & Melon Mambo
- Mix Pigment Sprinkle colors for even more fun! Try…
- Daffodil Delight with Mango Melody
- Mango Melody with Melon Mambo (creates a color similar to Poppy Parade)
- Melon Mambo with Gorgeous Grape
- Yellow & Purple turn brown, so not a good choice!
- The more variation and color options you have, the better your card will look
- If you’d like softer colors, take a paper towel and dap color off: from bright to pastel!
- A Heat Tool on setting 2 can be used to speed up drying time. Heat from both top and bottom to avoid warping paper.
- *Before punching, notice you only need to cut a couple of the leaf/petals from the Tulip Builder Punch. Focus on just cutting the tulip by starting from the left side of the paper and moving the punch to the right. Adhere petals with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals for added depth and interest.
Want to make more cards like this?
Get the TIMELESS TULIPS Card Kit FREE with any order $65+ now through March 30, 2020.
…click HERE for full details…
Want to make this project? You CAN!
Subscribe to the Stampin’ Savvy Newsletter for a free printable tutorial
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- CURRENT SPECIALS
- REWARD YOURSELF with Free Gifts
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up!
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Know anyone who would love to receive this bright and cheery Spring Basket of Blooms Card??? Not only will you make their day, but I can guarantee you’ll have fun making it! ❤