Your cart is currently empty!
Stampin’ Up! Sale & Christmas Cards in May
- embossing folders
- designer paper
Just a reminder the following are also retiring Monday, June 3, 2019…
- While stamps and dies may carry over, BUNDLE SAVINGS do not! SAVE 10% by ordering now while supplies last
- HOST Stamps
- Get them for FREE with Stampin’ Rewards on orders $150+
- All Wood-Mount Stamps
- Last chance for wood-mount stamps! The new catalog will feature Cling-Mount Red Rubber and Photopolymer stamps only. Both are designed to temporarily mount to our Clear Blocks and Stamparatus stamp-positioning tool
- 2017-2019 In-Colors
- This includes all color-matched Classic Stampin’ Pads, Ink Refills, Markers, Cardstock, Designer Paper, and Embellishments
- Big Shot Machine & Accessories
- Get the exclusive Stampin’ Up! Big Shot machine and accessories now while supplies last
CHRISTMAS CARDS IN MAY
Now onto today’s project: I’m squeezing this month’s Christmas card in on the last day of the month-whew! If you’re curious why a holiday card in May, see the challenge HERE. I hope you’ll join me… I’m almost half-way done with this year’s cards-and you could be, too. wooHOO!
This card features one of my favorite holiday sets from the last couple years called NIGHT IN BETHLEHEM. It’s now retiring, so if you want it, grab it quick! The solid image stamps and large sentiment make for quick and easy stamping… especially helpful for holiday cards.
The stamps also have matching edgelit dies (retiring and on sale!), although I didn’t use them on this card. I wanted to keep this quick and simple. I love how the large sentiment peeks through from the inside.
Side view: Simply altering your card base by removing 1-3/4″ from the front can have a big impact. If you give gift cards, fold it back to the inside to form a pocket instead of cutting it off. Easy-peasy!
- Savvy Tip: Use your Stamparatus! Not only can you create multiple cards quickly and easily, but if you need more ink coverage with these solid image stamps, it’s easily achieved. Repeat stamping and exact placement are just two reasons this tool is worth every penny!
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
*** Items in RED are Retiring June 3, 2019 or when sold out***
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150
LAST DAY! FREE INK PADS IN MAY!
New color you’ve been wanting?
Never tried our amazing foam pads?
Reward yourself! For complete details, see HERE
***Make sure to watch for my email requesting ink colors after you place your order! If you don’t receive it, check your SPAM folder. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list to make sure you receive what I send!)***
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- NEW CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS!
- If you’re new to Stampin’ Up! or don’t have a demonstrator, I’d love to serve you! One of the perks of shopping with me is FREE Catalogs mailed to you at no cost. They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- Simply go to my online store HERE to place an order… it’s that easy! I’ll mail it with your thank you gift
- If you’d prefer, you can add one to any Stampin’ Up! order after June 4, 2019 for $5 each
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- MAY REWARDS CODE CSTWEDFG – ENDS TODAY! Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $150 (no code if over $150) See Reward Details HERE
- JUNE REWARDS CODE CHT4XWRW
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- COORDINATING PRODUCT BUNDLES to save on NOW while supplies last
- LAST CHANCE Retiring Products HERE
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Thanks for joining me! Shop today to take advantage of this Stampin’ Up! Sale AND my free ink pad promotion. When you place a qualifying order, email me you color choice right away please. The rewards order goes in tonight before I go to bed… I’ll be staying up late! If you’re joining me in the Christmas card challenge, I’d love to know. Leave me a comment below; I’d love to hear from YOU!❤ Have a wonderful weekend, friends!