I’m ‘Thinking of You’ Handmade Customer Gifts
Happy first day of fall!🍂After a difficult few weeks, I’m finally starting to return to what makes me smile… creating beautiful projects that inspire you to create your own handmade happiness!
As you may know, our oldest grandson was killed over Labor Day weekend, followed by the unexpected passing of a dear brother-in-love; it rocked our world. As I shared in last week’s Newsletter, I can’t thank you enough for your kind words, support, prayers- and patience. The calls, texts, emails and cards have meant so much. I truly have the very best customers on the planet… many I’m blessed to call friends! When you order through me, it is so very, very appreciated. Wish I could give you each a huge hug!❤
Let’s get to today’s ‘Thinking of You’ card project! What I’m sharing is my handmade gift earned by my savvy shoppers last month. They actually were sent at the beginning of the month, but I’m finally sharing the details with you!
- YOU can be a Savvy Shopper and earn free gifts, too!
- Not just for the holidays, the rich colors and all-purpose patterns are ideal for year-round projects (like today’s multi-occasion card )
- Only 3 of the 12 patterns are distinctly “holiday”
- Masculine AND feminine birthdays, baby, wedding, sympathy, get well, graduation, thanks, holidays and more… it scores HIGH on the savvy scale
- Coordinates with Copper, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock & Very Vanilla
- Save on the entire BRIGHTLY GLEAMING SUITE BUNDLE
I call these stamps an ‘heirloom’ set because the images and sentiments will be as useful 10 or 20 years from now as they are today. Pair them with the NATURE’S ROOT Dies for ultimate versatility.
If you don’t have the best stamp-positioning tool on the market, add it to your next order. It not only saves time, it saves money too by making your stamping virtually mistake-proof! It’s the ONLY way I can make so many handmade gifts each month!
- WATCH how I create 5 cards in 5 minutes with the Stamparatus (FYI-both stamp sets in the intro are retired, but if you like this card use the new SNOWMAN SEASON stamps with your favorite ‘Thank You’ sentiment)
Just look at those rich colors and texture… scrummy!
STAMPS: Rooted In Nature
- Versamark (‘Thinking of You’)
- Pretty Peacock Classic Stampin’ Pad (tree-stump, image inside & on envelope )
- BRIGHTLY GLEAMING Specialty DSP- 3″ x 5-1/2″ (make 8 cards from 1 sheet)
- Pretty Peacock Cardstock (card base)- 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored & folded @ 5-1/2″
- Night of Navy Cardstock (layer)- 3-1/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Old Olive Cardstock- embossed leaves with NATURE’S ROOT Dies
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (stamped tree-stump; 2-3/4″ square)
ADHESIVES: Multipurpose Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Embossing Buddy
- Heat Tool
- NATURE’S ROOTS Dies
- Paper Snips
TECHNIQUES: Heat Embossing, Die Embossing
Find the full tutorial to download and print in this week’s Stampin’ Savvy Newsletter (SUBSCRIBE HERE)
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click above to save on select Designer Series Paper (DSP)
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- REWARD YOURSELF…
- NEW! 2019 Holiday Fall-Winter Products Released
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Thanks so much for joining me for today’s ‘Thinking of You’ handmade card. If you’re struggling today (I know many of you are!), I encourage you to turn to GOD. He is the answer to every trial, problem and difficulty of life. If it’s a good day, be a conduit of love for someone else… even small things can be big to those in need. Giving this card qualifies!❤