A Little Lace is a Lot of Fun!
A LITTLE LACE Bundle
Today I’m showcasing one of my favorite new bundles from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog that just launched yesterday. It’s called A LITTLE LACE and it really is a lot of fun! I’ve also got news on a few missing items from the on-line store. See details later in the post.
A LITTLE LACE Bundle features:
- A LITTLE LACE Stamp Set- Red rubber with the new Cling-Mount Labels (that stick like CRAZY to your clear blocks or Stamparatus stamp positioning tool)
- STITCHED LACE DIE- It’s 4-3/8″ wide x 5-3/4″ long to completely fill the front of an A2 card and comes with a coordinating edge die to create the look of stitched lace (not used on today’s project)
- SAVE 10% NOW when bundled together!
I chose a classic color combination of Night of Navy, Calypso Coral and Whisper White that is fabulous for summer. Daffodil Delight makes a great substitute for Coral and offers a second option.
- Start with a Night of Navy Cardstock A2 card base (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″.
- Apply Embossing Buddy across card front. Stamp large flower image from A Little Lace stamps in Versamark ink on front, twice (see photo). I found stamping it in place two times in my Stamparatus (for exact placement) gave me a little more ink coverage for a slightly bolder stamped impression.
- Sprinkle Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder over stamped images. Return excess to container. Melt with Heat Tool on setting two.
- Die-cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock with Stitched Lace Die in die-cutting machine of choice (ie Big Shot). Savvy Tip: A Die Brush makes quick work of removing all those little bits… a definite recommend (see our new TAKE YOUR PICK DIE BRUSH TIP).
- Cut at just under 2″ wide (by 5-1/2″ long) on your trimmer. Save remaining piece for another project
- With a Stampin’ Sponge, starting from the bottom, apply ink from a Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad. Lighten your pressure as you move up. Apply ink from a Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad at the top, merging with the light Calypso Coral. (If you don’t have Petal Pink, just keep moving up toward the top with Calypso Coral, lightening your pressure as you go… and then put Petal Pink ink on your next order- it’s a great addition)
- Punch bottom with Triple Banner Punch
- Apply glue to top and adhere to card
- Stamp sentiment on a small piece of Whisper White Cardstock with a color-matched Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad. Stamp heart with a color-matched Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad. Optional: Stamp greeting on 4″ x 5-1/4″ Whisper White panel for inside greeting. Stamp envelope to match.
- Die-cut two hearts (Whisper White with above sentiment and Calypso Coral Cardstocks) with the BE MINE STITCHED DIES. Use the white center and coral frame (per photos). Tie a 8″ piece of Whisper White Baker’s Twine around frame before adhering to card with glue or SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere white heart with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add stamped heart with a Mini Dimensional.
- Done! Now brighten someone’s day and give it away❤
I just love that you have two options to complete the front sentiment: a sweet, loving one and a funny, laugh-out-loud one. Take a guess at my favorite??? Which is yours???
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150
STATUS OF NEW ITEMS
I received several inquiries about the Country Floral Embossing Folder that was expected to be available for sale yesterday. Rest assured, they aren’t sold out! They just haven’t arrived yet. All the 3D folders carrying over from last year have been delayed. I will let you know as soon as Stampin’ Up! gives us a date, but if you’d like to receive an email notice when they’re due back in stock, CONTACT ME and I’ll be happy to add you to my list.
The new 2019-2021 In Color ‘Purple Posy’ Classic Stampin’ Pad and Ink Refills are also not currently available. Stampin’ Up! is working to resolve a quality issue with this ink color, so until then, no news as to when to expect them. Cardstock is available… and goes wonderfully with Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape inks.
As of last night, the following Suite Bundles have sold out and are currently on back-order. This is a new and easy way to order ALL the coordinating products within a suite- and has proven extremely popular! Note this is just the SUITE BUNDLE, not to be confused with the stamp & die (or stamp and punch) bundles- which are still available.
If you’d like to see what I’m referring to, I’ve noted the name and page in the new Annual Catalog where you can find them. Most of the individual items are still available to order.
Currently on back-order:
- Perennial Essence Suite Bundle (page 107)
- Come Sail Away Suite Bundle (page 145)
- Magnolia Lane Suite Bundle (page 37)
- The Magnolia Lane Memories & More Card Pack has been extremely popular and is expected to sell out of existing inventory soon. If this is on your wish list, order soon!
- Bird Ballad Suite Bundle (page 91)
Low Inventory (nearing back-order):
- Mosaic Mood (page 119)
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- JUNE REWARDS CODE CHT4XWRW –Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+) See Reward Details HERE
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials