ARTISTICALLY INKED Card: Suite Sampler KIT Preview!
wooHOO! 🥳 Today’s ARTISTICALLY INKED Card features the stunning EXPRESSIONS IN INK Suite, our August Suite Showcase!
After a long three-month wait, pre-order for this month’s Suite Sampler Kit starts next week… all products are finally back in stock!
PRE-ORDER August 17-23, 2021
This month’s Suite Sampler Kit will include the EXPRESSIONS IN INK Specialty Designer Series Paper, 5 colors of coordinating cardstock, three ribbon/trims, embellishments and lots more – plus five custom-designed card tutorials with step-by-step instructions and color photos!
I do the designing and shopping – you have fun PLAYING!
Add your own adhesive, white cardstock and basic tools and the optional ARTISTICALLY INKED Stamp & Die Bundle- you’re set to create!
Psst: Save big when you order the bundle and kit!
The ARTISTICALLY INKED Stamp & Die Bundle and August Suite Sampler Kit make this card quick & easy to make… customize your ink colors to fit any occasion!
***Watch this Saturday’s newsletter for a stunning holiday option***
SUBSCRIBE HERE if you’re missing out!
ARTISTICALLY INKED CARD DETAILS
- Card Base: [Just Jade C/S] 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2, fold at 4-1/4″ on long side
- Embossed Layer: [Vellum C/S] 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ Emboss with MACRAME’ 3D Embossing Folder
- Stamping: [Basic White C/S]
- Stamp flowers in Pale Papaya and Magenta Madness ink; stamp leaves with Shaded Spruce ink
- Stamp sentiment with Magenta Madness ink
- Stamp optional greeting inside and ‘watermark’ on back of card
- With ARTISTIC dies, cut stamped flowers and leaves
- With large ARTISTIC die, cut one from GOLD FOIL Sheet
- With TASTEFUL LABELS die, cut sentiment
- Embellish: [Just Jade & Gold 3/8″ Braided ribbon]
- Cut 5″ piece, fray ends by undoing braid; adhere behind sentiment label. Trim ends as needed
Make this with the August Suite Sampler Kit!
The kit supplies include the embossed panel and pre-cut sentiment label, too!
You do the stamping and die-cutting with the ARTISTICALLY INKED Bundle
Kit Pre-Order: August 17 – 23, 2021
Want to make today’s project? You CAN!