Your cart is currently empty!
Counting Sheep Card – Happy Birthday 2 Ewe!
Counting Sheep Card: Happy Birthday 2 Ewe!
We’re playing with the new COUNTING SHEEP Stamps and coordinating SHEEP Dies today… part of our free Sale-A-Bration gift selection!
Fall/Holiday Catalog is Live! Sale-A-Bration has Arrived!
Shop the online store August 3 – September 30, 2021, add a Sale-A-Bration product to your shopping cart for FREE with each $50* you order!
Choose from ten exclusive products: Designer & Specialty Paper, Stamps and Dies
No quantity limits, so go ahead and splurge!
*product total b4 tax & ship
Love a good pun?
Complete the custom sentiment with the PLAYFUL ALPHABET DIES
MORE FREE GIFTS!
If you love our designer paper like I do, don’t miss this 48-sheet 12″ x 12″ mega-pack… it can be yours with orders $150+. Bright, all-occasion patterns on one side, classic black & white on the reverse!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 EWE CARD DETAILS
- CARD BASE
- [Pool Party C/S] 4-1/4″ x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2″
- Emboss front with Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder
- Die-cut various patterns from Pattern Party Designer Paper with Sheep Dies: cloud, sun and balloon.
- Cut the edge of a 4-1/4″ x 2″ piece [green pattern] with Basic Borders Dies (for hill of grass).
- Die-cut ‘2 EWE’ with Playful Alphabet Dies
- With scraps of cardstock, die-cut flag [Crushed Curry] and fence [Soft Suede]
- Stamp sheep and birthday hat from Counting Sheep with Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad; color as desired with Stampin’ Blends Markers [sheep: Light Gray Granite, Light Petal Pink; hat: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight] and die-cut with Sheep Dies
- On green die-cut DSP, stamp grass repeatedly over entire area with Granny Apple Green Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Stamp sentiment from Sweet Ice Cream with Versamark Ink; sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with Heat Tool
- Add some shimmer to the sun, balloons and even the sheep with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Decorate a Basic White Medium Envelope by adhering the Pattern Party Designer Paper to the flap and stamping a sheep on the front left corner