ASPEN TREE Dies Fall Birthday Card
wooHOO! Get an early start on your handmade fall cards with the new Aspen Tree Dies.
They make a fabulous addition to your craft stash!
- FREE GIFT! The ASPEN TREE Dies are a FREE gift [36.00 Value] when you put 100.00 or more in your shopping cart and check out by August 31, 2022, while supplies last.
- Grab the coordinating PERCHED IN A TREE Cling Stamps
- Now’s a great time to stock up on holiday card supplies, new tools and a favorite new bundle!
- See all Sale-A-Bration Gifts HERE… there’s 16 products to choose from starting at 50.00 orders!
- Die-cut Aspen Trees from the front of an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ Early Espresso Cardstock card base, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Adhere a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Metallic & Shimmer 6″x6″ Specialty Paper behind cut-out image
- Stamp and die-cut sentiment from Charming Sentiments Stamp & Dies Bundle
- Use Versamark Ink on Early Espresso Cardstock; sprinkle with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melt with Heat Tool on high. Cool and die-cut with coordinating die on Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
- Adhere to 3″ x 3/4″ banner (scrap of Metallic & Shimmer Paper); adhere to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add small leaf, embellish with [gold] Simply Elegant Trim
- Adhere Adhesive Sheet to the back of a piece of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper; cut one large and three small leaves from Aspen Tree Dies
- Finish the inside of the card with an 8-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock scored and folded at 4-1/8″
- With background stamp from Perched In A Tree, stamp off once on scrap paper with Cajun Craze ink, then stamp on right side. On the Stamparatus, stamp sentiment from Charmed Sentiments on top with Early Espresso ink; repeat for darker image.
- Peel and stick leaves to left side
- Adhere to card base on left side only (this covers the back of the Metallic & Shimmer Paper… not necessary, but doesn’t it look great?!)
- COORDINATION! Decorate the flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope with a scrap of He’s The Man Designer Series Paper
Grab these fabulous dies while they’re free and have fun making your own handmade cards! I’m thrilled to have my sister-in-loves birthday card done and ready for her October birthday… she loves hiking in the woods, so this is perfect. That’s a big wooHOO from me!
Want more card-making inspiration, savvy tips and free resources?
Don’t miss my weekly craft newsletter
Want to make today’s project?
Click any link below to shop supplies for this project or find product details
Placing an order? Earn SAVVY SHOPPER REWARDS toward free products!