Your cart is currently empty!
Stampin’ Up! RINGED WITH NATURE Card Idea
Welcome the September Savvy Showcase Bundle: RINGED WITH NATURE
This trio of products is timeless and versatile, bringing a touch of nature to your handmade projects. The bundle includes coordinating stamps, dies & 3D Hybrid Embossing Folder (embosses and/or cuts+embosses) that will become a valuable addition to your craft stash!
Pair it with supplies from the September 2022 Savvy Card Kit to make this bonus card that’s ideal for ‘Welcome To The Neighborhood’, ‘Congrats on Your New Home’, ‘Thanksgiving’ or other year ’round occasions.
Don’t miss out on free bonus resources in my weekly craft newsletter! SIGN UP HERE
- With an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock, score at 4-1/4″ on the long side to form an A2 card base
- Open and position the card front inside the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder, with the fold line at the edge of the pattern (not the edge of the folder; photo above). Place closed folder on platform side-ways and roll through the Stampin’ Cut & Embossing Machine with Base 1 and Plate 4 [3D Embossing Folder Adapter]
- Above photo shows the EM-bossed side; finished card shows the DE-bossed side (see it in photo below)… you choose!
CUT & PREP
- Gather all your pieces… everything was cut from supplies included with this month’s RINGED WITH NATURE Card Kit!
- 3″ x 3″ Lovely in Linen Designer Paper
- Cut house [Rings of Love Designer Paper] with die in Ringed With Nature Bundle (coordinate with stump cut from Navy CS)
- Emboss & die-cut (at the same time) tree stumps with the Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder & coordinating die [Brushed Metallic, Night of Navy Cardstock]
- Die-cut leaved branches [Ringed With Nature Bundle; Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent Cardstock]
- Stamp hearts [Ringed With Nature] on White Cardstock with Sweet Sorbet ink; cut with Paper Snips
- Stamp sentiment [Ringed With Nature] on White Cardstock with Night of Navy ink; trim ends into banners
- Cut 10″ Natural Finish 7/8″ Ribbon
- Adhere designer paper, centered
- Place a strip of double-sided adhesive across center and adhere ribbon, folded in half
- NOTE: I changed the pointed ends into square-cut ends that are frayed in the final version… so much better! Folding and fraying two smaller pieces of ribbon for each side would also look great:)
- Adhere house die-cut to blue stump
- Adhere bottom two stumps with adhesive; adhere blue stump with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Adhere sentiment panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add the die-cuts [Mini Glue Dots] … they’re the jewelry on your project!
- Stamp inside, as desired. Stamp your ‘watermark’ on back… done
PRE-ORDER YOUR SEPTEMBER CARD KIT Sept 6-12, 2022
Hours of crafty fun awaits!
I do the designing and shopping, you get to PLAY!
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
PRE-ORDER OPEN SEPT. 6-12, 2022 or while they last!
Want to make today’s project?
Click any link below to shop supplies for this project or find product details
Placing an order? Earn SAVVY SHOPPER REWARDS toward free products!
Product List- These Items are included with the September Card Kit