BELIEVE YOU CAN Card with 2 Popular Stitched Dies
Happy Friday! Did you enjoy the BELIEVE YOU CAN card set I shared Wednesday along with details on how to get these stamps for FREE? Well, I had so much fun I decided to swing the opposite direction and make the bold and bright thank you card I’m sharing today. By adding a couple very-popular stitched dies and changing the colors, it’s easy to obtain a different look!
This is one of four reward sets you can get for FREE!
See HERE for how to earn free products from Stampin’ Up!… like this stamp set!
Add Savvy Shopper Rewards!
Double- or triple- your rewards by using my Reward Code for a free handmade gift-of-the-month AND points toward a free shopping spree on me! These are perks of my Savvy Shopper Rewards Program… my way of thanking you for simply choosing me as your Demonstrator!
This stamp set was designed for the STITCHED NESTED LABEL DIES. I love when Stampin’ Up! does this: more versatility = more value! Get these dies on their own or bundled with the FREE AS A BIRD Stamp Set with 10% savings.
Don’t you LOVE the detail in that background panel?
That’s Vellum Cardstock die-cut with the STITCHED LACE Die.
- Get the STITCHED LACE DIES on their own or bundled with the A LITTLE LACE Stamp set with 10% savings
Have trouble adhering vellum without the adhesive showing?
- Watch this VIDEO full of savvy tips for adhering…
- After die-cutting the vellum panel, the TAKE YOUR PICK Crafter’s Multi-Tool with Die Brush Tip makes quick work of removing all those little bits. Consider it a hair-saver… as in keeping you from wanting to pull your hair out in aggravation. You’re welcome 🙂
- The secret when adhering vellum with the method I share in the video is using a light touch- both with the amount of glue used and the pressure of the sponge… a little goes a long way so you don’t need much!
- After you place it on your card front, place your size F Clear Block on top and allow to dry in place a couple minutes. This ensures even pressure, good adhesion and a flat panel.
- If you look closely at the center photo (above) you’ll notice the center area at the top and bottom lifts a bit. Mine didn’t end up laying flat because I did NOT do this… OOPS!
Create 3-Dimensional Interest!
It’s easy to create dimension by stamping the main image two times on Thick Whisper White Cardstock with Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad.
Color one image, then die-cut. For the second image: Color banner area only. Stamp sentiment and trim with Paper Snips (small, sharp scissors). Adhere to above with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
BELIEVE YOU CAN Card Details
- Night of Navy Cardstock A2 card base (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″)
- Vellum Cardstock (3-3/4″ x 5″ -die-cut with 2nd largest STITCHED LACE DIE)
- Smaller Hexagon: Poppy Parade Cardstock (die-cut with 4th largest die)
- Stampin’ Blend Combo Markers:
- Night of Navy
- Poppy Parade
- Mango Melody
- Daffodil Delight
- Rich Razzleberry
- Old Olive
- Add a little Wink of Stella Glitter Brush for a pretty shimmery detail
Want to make this? You CAN!
Transform your August Paper Pumpkin kit into 24 cards with this exclusive add-on kit!
A great deal at only $10! While supplies last this month (PP Subscribers Only)
Redeem your Bonus Days Coupons earned in July! How-To HERE
Have a wish list $100 or more?
Order the ULTIMATE BUNDLE in August to get $200+ value for only $99
BONUS: Include new goodies from the Holiday Catalog (not yet released)
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE…
- August Rewards Code XXYQNSXW–Copy & paste to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)… you’ll be glad!
- Earn Free Products from Tammy
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Redeem Bonus Day Coupons – August 1-31, 2019 / How-To Details HERE
- If you’re aiming to earn Reward Points, make sure your NET product total (after discount and before tax & shipping = $50+ per point
- Ultimate Bundle Bonus in August -$200+ value for only $99
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Thanks for hanging out today! So which is your favorite? The softer Scalloped Note Cards or today’s bright and bold BELIEVE YOU CAN Card? Leave me a comment below…I’d love to know❤