Introducing the (CORRECT)
2019-2021 In-Colors from Stampin’ Up!
After a quick glance at this morning’s post, I realized I’d made a mistake in the color graphic above. Instead of Pretty Peacock in the center, there was Tempting Turquoise. Gasp! SOOO SORRY… no it is not coming back! I’m not even sure how I did that, except to say I was really tired! So here are the correct 5 NEW 2019-2021 In-Colors Stampin’ Up! is introducing in the new Annual Catalog debuting June 4, 2019!
- These are designed to supplement the 40 colors found in the four major Color Collections (of 10 each):
- Find 5 additional colors in the 2018-2020 In-Colors
- There’s 53 total colors including the basics black, white & off-white
Before we get to the new colors, just a retirement reminder. To make room for the new, out must go the old: The 2017-2019 In-Colors are retiring on June 3, 2019. EVERYTHING (ink pads, refills, cardstock, Designer Paper, ribbon, embellishments, markers, etc.) is currently on the LAST CHANCE List while supplies last, so get ’em while you can! Click the image below to see what you want before it disappears…
Introducing the NEW 2019-2021 In-Colors! Let’s see how they compare with other similar colors…
A light blue I would describe as a “corn-flower” blue… so pretty!
A nice addition to our existing blues
I would describe this as retiring color ‘Tranquil Tide’ and retired ‘Dapper Denim’ getting married and having a baby! My favorite of the bunch! If you’re a fan of blues & greens, you will want this one!
The perfect complement to Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape, this is my second favorite. It’s such a cheerful color, without demanding to be the center of attention. I can see using this one a LOT!
Cousins to Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze, it will warm up your projects for year-round use!
So what’s YOUR favorite? There’s something for everyone! Not sure? The Sampler Pack will be the ticket. If you’re one of my customers, look for the handmade surprise in your new catalogs, arriving later this week. Getting to see the new 2019-2021 In-Colors in person makes all the difference (not to mention several fun new stamp sets coming). Can you figure out all the new products I used???
FREE INK PADS IN MAY!
New color you’ve been wanting?
Never tried our amazing foam pads?
Reward yourself! For complete details, see HERE
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- NEW IDEA BOOKS!
- If you’re new to Stampin’ Up! or don’t have a demonstrator, I’d love to serve you! One of the perks of shopping with me is FREE Catalogs mailed to you at no cost. The new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog is coming and you want it! It’s full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- To qualify, go to my online store HERE to place an order (check out the LAST CHANCE list… there’s bound to be something you want before it disappears). It’s that easy!
- If you’d prefer, they are also available for purchase from Stampin’ Up! for $5 each after June 4, 2019
- Existing customers who have shopped with me in the past year will be receiving their books this week!
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- MAY REWARDS CODE CSTWEDFG – Apply to all orders up to $150 (no code if over $150) See Reward Details HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! Modular STORAGE SOLUTIONS
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- COORDINATING PRODUCT BUNDLES to save on NOW while supplies last
- LAST CHANCE Retiring Products HERE
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
My hubby had eye surgery this past week (and is doing great) so I finally was able to shift my attention to catalog prep. I spent two days making the goodies I included and am anxious for you to get them! I was reminded once again how meaningful this hobby is. After the stress of the last couple weeks, it was sooo comforting to create! I could feel the tension dissipate and a smile form: paper therapy indeed! I wish I could see your faces when you open them… giving is the other half of the blessing equation! Know what I mean???