Hi friends! Join me on a short trip to paradise with today’s handmade tropical card featuring the Stampin’ Up! TROPICAL OASIS SUITE…. easy with a little *WOW*!
The Tropical Oasis Suite is available as an “I Want It All!” Bundle, or pick and choose your favorites. The Suite includes the following coordinating items:
(use the items in pink to make today’s handmade tropical card)
* Timeless Tropical Cling Stamp Set
* In the Tropics Dies
* Timeless Tropical Stamp & Die Bundle (save 10%)
* Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper
* Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder
* Tropical Oasis Trinkets
* Saddle Brown Stazon Ink Pad and Refill
* Timeless Tropical Memories & More Card Pack
* 5/16″ Braided Burlap Trim
Handmade Tropical Card Details
This card is really easy to make… in fact, you may just be amazed how easy.
Let the dies and embossing folder do most of the work… then add a little WOW!
- Create an A2 Card Base with Terracotta Tile Cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded @ 5-1/2″), round the bottom corners with the Detailed Trio Punch. Emboss the card front with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder using the 3D Embossing Folder Plate on your die-cutting machine.
- Cut a 4-1/2″ x 2″ strip of Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper; cut end with Triple Banner Punch. Emboss with Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder using the 3D Embossing Folder Plate on your die-cutting machine. Using a fine-grit sand-paper, rub lightly across embossed areas.
- Die-cut Whisper White Cardstock with largest scallop-edge die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Stamp sentiment from Little Ladybug with Terracotta Tile Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Die-cut the pineapple leaves with Old Olive Cardstock, repeat for two total.
- Stamp the flower on Shimmery White Cardstock with a Terracotta Tile Classic Stampin’ Pad (Calypso Coral also works), then immediately ‘paint’ the stamped image with an Aqua Painter, creating a water-colored look. Set it aside to dry, then die-cut. Add three Pearl Basic Jewels to the end of the stamen. Optional: Color the Pearls with So Saffron Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker.
- Assemble all with Multipurpose Glue or SNAIL Adhesive, except flower use Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Now make someone’s day and give it away!
LITTLE LADYBUG Bonus!
Place a $300+ order now through March 31, 2020 and earn $200 in FREE GIFTS!
There’s no better time to stock up on essentials or splurge on your wish list
- FREE LITTLE LADY BUG Stamp Set (grab the matching limited-edition dies)
- Up to 6 Sale-A-Bration Items
- $61 in Free Products from any Current Catalog ($36 Stampin’ Rewards + $25 Shopping Spree on me!
Want to make this? You CAN!
Subscribe to the Stampin’ Savvy Newsletter for free printable tutorials
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- CURRENT SPECIALS
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF with Free Gifts
Thanks for joining me! Put today’s handmade tropical card on your to-do list… I think you’ll be surprised at how easy it is to make. Then do let me know how much fun you had!❤