BACK ON YOUR FEET Card Idea #3
Happy last day of February, stampin’ friends… and a leap year, too! I’ve got one more BACK ON YOUR FEET card idea to end the month… this time featuring this adorable, yet discouraged sloth. Know anyone in your life that feels like that? This card is sure to perk them up!
Psst: Place your order today using Reward Code 3J3SYG3M and look for this month’s handmade gift to arrive in your mailbox next week, along with the new Sale-A-Bration Brochure for March. It’s full of new items you can earn for free- along with some fabulous project ideas to inspire you!
Notice the built-in shading marks on the stamps??? That’s where your darker color goes. We’ve made it easy to color with any of your favorite mediums: Stampin’ Blends Markers, Watercolor Pencils, Ink and Blender Pen or Ink and Aqua Painter!
Just for giggles, make these critters shimmer!
Love, love, love the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush ❤
- Mint Macaron Cardstock card base (8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored & folded @ 4-1/4″)
- Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Thick Whisper White Cardstock
- Stamp sloth with Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Die-cut with largest scallop-edge rectangle die from Stitched So Sweetly
- Stamp sentiment on scrap, trim with Paper Snips
- Color with the following Stampin’ Blends Combo Markers:
- Soft Suede (sloth), Rich Razzleberry (bandage- this can be any color!), Call Me Clover (leaves) and Gray Granite (branch)
- Ivory is used on his mask; Light Mint Macaron colors the area around the sloth (to match the card base and leaves in DSP)
- Color Lifter was used to clean up a few areas where I went outside the lines :-
- The Rich Razzleberry under the sentiment is a scrap of ribbon left after a Paper Pumpkin Kit was completed (one more reason to love Paper Pumpkin!). Cardstock would also work… use what you have and color the bandage to match
- BACK ON YOUR FEET Stamps
- STITCHED SO SWEETLY Dies
- Stampin’ Blends Markers
- HAMMERED METAL 3D Embossing Folder
- Used on Cards #1 & #2, it could also work for this one, but I wanted to show you another option using Designer Series Paper. Another great textured choice would be the LAYERED LEAVED 3D Embossing Folder. Use the 3D Embossing Folder Plate to create the perfect ‘sandwich’ for your die-cutting machine.
- If you like the 2018-2020 In Colors* used on Cards #1 & 2 (linked above), get the 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock Sampler Pack. Use the Lovely Lipstick Cardstock and color the sloth’s bandage to match with the Lovely Lipstick Stampin’ Blends Marker Combo Pack. *These colors are retiring soon; grab them before they’re gone!
Want to make this? You CAN!
Subscribe to the Stampin’ Savvy Newsletter for free printable tutorials
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
Limited Edition Dies and Designer Paper to coordinate with your Sale-A-Bration & January-June Mini Catalog stamps and punches… available for a short time! Order yours today❤
Your choice of FREE products with each $50 or $100 you order!
Add the Current Rewards Code for even more freebies
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: Rewards [host] Code 3J3SYG3M
Did you enjoy the BACK ON YOUR FEET card ideas I shared this week?
Have a favorite? I’d love to know… leave me a comment below ❤