How To Emboss With Dies Using the NEW Big Shot Embossing Pad
Happy Day! I’m so excited to be sharing today’s video with you. It features a brand new tool from the 2018-2019 Stampin’ Up! catalog that I consider a game-changer when it comes to the Big Shot machine. I’m going to show you how to use the new Big Shot Embossing Pads to emboss with dies. That’s right- instead of cutting, it embosses! Get double the delight from every Big Shot Thinlits, Framelits and Edgelits die you own! Talk about possibilities… I get giddy just thinking about it!
As well, we continue with the Garden Impressions Suite showcase that I started on Monday. If you missed that project, check it out HERE. The first card on the video is this sweet ‘Congratulations’ card for my niece and her hubby who are expecting their first baby (a girl).
Click any photo to purchase supplies for Project #1
Here’s the second card made in the video… kind of. When I went to adhere everything down (after the video), I decided to change it a wee bit… surprise! Now you’ve got two choices for your own cards: the way I laid it out on the video, or this version! Options are good 🙂
Click any photo to purchase supplies for Project #2
Hope you find my tips in the video helpful… despite my mixing up the names of the Big Shot plates, pads and mats! Argh 🙂
If you enjoyed today’s project, you may also be interested in…
- SPECIAL: Save 10% on today’s Abstract Impressions Bundle HERE
- Watch Stampin’ Up!’s video on the Big Shot Embossing Mats HERE
- SAVE 10% on all NEW Bundles HERE
- Join Paper Pumpkin HERE to receive Happy Mail every month
- NEW! Paper Pumpkin Storage tips with FREE Resources HERE
- FREE Product Samples! Use my Current Rewards Code for orders <$149.99. No code needed for order $150+ (Code found on right sidebar for desktop; end of posts on mobile devices)
- Check out Clearance Rack $avings up to 70% off
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Thanks for joining me! Was today’s video tutorial showing how to emboss with dies helpful? I’d love your feedback! Hoping it inspires you to get the new Embossing Mats for yourself. They’re a great (and inexpensive) tool that enables you to double the utility of your dies. That’s $15 well spent!
See you Friday with more projects to showcase the lovely Garden Impressions Suite. Until then…. happy stampin’!
xxx tammy 🙂