Hi crafty friend! With Father’s Day just around the corner, here’s a men’s ‘shirt’ gift card holder that you’re going to love making. It’s quick and easy, uses minimal supplies… and it fits in a standard A2 envelope for mailing!
Today’s projects are a CASE from 4 years ago (see originals here) with a little editing done to update the original video tutorial.
Like me, it just may become your all-time favorite way to present a gift card or cash to men… enjoy!
SAVVY SHOPPER SAVINGS ALERT!
- Save 30-50% on tons of retiring products in the LAST CHANCE Sale
- BOGO Sale on entire KITS COLLECTION… buy one, get the 2nd 50% OFF
- Orders 150+ earn FREE PRODUCT REWARDS from Stampin’ Up!
- Reward yourself with Host Code AYS2BX6U– Apply to orders up to 149.99 to earn free products from me! Orders 150+ earn rewards, too… no code needed!
If this video doesn’t play in your browser, WATCH IT HERE on my YouTube channel
All you need is 12″ x 12″ double-sided designer paper, a paper trimmer with scoring blade, bone folder, pencil, mini glue dots and a few buttons from your craft stash. Here’s three examples to inspire you…
GIFT CARD HOLDER #1
GIFT CARD HOLDER #2
GIFT CARD HOLDER #3
- DESIGNER PAPER: ARTFULLY COMPOSED (30% off in Last Chance Sale)
- STAMPS & SENTIMENT LABEL: HE’S ALL THAT Bundle
Choose from all the 12″ x 12″ designer paper patterns we offer!
Measurements for 6″ x 12″ Designer Paper
- Score on short side: 4-1/2″, 1-1/2″
- Score on long side: 4″, 5-1/4″, 6-1/2″, 3/4″
- Sleeves: 2-1/2″ from top on sides
- Collar: 1/2″ on each side of center; 1-3/4″ from top on sides
Want to make today’s project?
Click any link below to shop supplies for this project or find product details
Placing an order? Earn SAVVY SHOPPER REWARDS toward free products!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
If you’ve been anxiously awaiting the June Card Kit HAPPINESS ABOUNDS, it will be releasing June 7, 2022. Find a sneak peek in this Saturday’s weekly email newsletter! You are going to love this one ❤️