Petal Passion Card
Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful Mother’s Day with your family! Every year, my daughters, grand-daughters and I get together and each paint a canvas. It’s a lot of fun to see what everyone creates and some of them are very talented. Me, not so much! That’s why I love stamping. It allows me to feel like an artist, without requiring the talent to draw. Anyone else agree???
Today’s card features one of my favorite (and sadly, retiring) suites in the spring Occasions catalog: Petal Passion. Both the stamp set and Designer Series Paper are perfect for pairing with Stampin’ Blend Markers (which I’m happy to report are very close to being available again!). This suite of products is the perfect muse for creating artistic cards with little effort! 🙂
This Petal Passion card features Soft Sky cardstock for the ideal neutral backdrop. Every possible color of roses (some realistic, some not so much 🙂 works!).
There’s several patterns to choose from in the Designer Series Paper; pick your favorite. The dot pattern measures 3″ x 4-3/4″. The striped pattern is 1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Stamp, color and die cut several roses with the Petal Palette bundle and color to your hearts content. Pssst… there’s more Stampin’ Blend colors coming June 1st. Yippee!
I encourage you to take advantage of these retiring goodies before they’re gone. Make sure to see my freebies offer for all orders in May- it’s at the end of the post!
*** Get these while supplies last or until May 31, 2018 ***
Hope you enjoy playing with this suite of beautiful products and create some Petal Passion cards yourself. They really do make your feel like an artist! I’ll see you back Wednesday with more cards from this suite. Until then…
xxx tammy 🙂
SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE BUNDLES with FREE & Exclusive Items on Sale May 1-31, 2018 (see a full post on them HERE)
FREEBIES FROM ME
Purchase any of the following bundles May 1- 25, 2018 and get exclusive FREE gifts from me!
- In Color 2018-2020 Ink Pad Collection – Set of Matching Card Bases
‘Share What You Love’…..
- ‘Just Getting Started’ Bundle– A goodie bag of retired or retiring products.
- ‘A Little More, Please’ Bundle- Same as Bundle #1 PLUS samples of new upcoming products not yet release
- ‘I Gotta Have It All’ Bundle – Same as Bundle #2 PLUS a Designers Palette of cardstock samples containing all 53 Stampin’ Up! colors!
NOT SO FINE PRINT
- Host Code X62RG23J required for all orders under $150
- Orders $150+ No Host Code required! You qualify for 10% rewards bonus from Stampin’ Up! PLUS all my gifts
- Add to your order and I’ll add an additional handmade gift
- Sampler packages of retired/retiring and new products will be mailed from me no later than the first week of June for all orders placed in May (no limit)