Your cart is currently empty!
Pop of Petals Bundle: Easy Fall Wreath in Regal Colors
POP OF PETALS Bundle
Easy Fall Wreath Card
Happy Friday! The fun continues with the Pop of Petals Bundle and today’s easy wreath card. The stamp set and punch make for such quick and lovely multi-season projects!
Let’s move from the bright summery colors on Wednesday’s cards to the more regal colors of fall/autumn. Just in time for next week’s official change of season.
If you missed Wednesday’s projects and video tutorial on this bundle, I encourage you to check it out HERE. Lots of tips and inspiration you won’t want to miss!
Creating the wreath is really easy! Just repeatedly stamp with the 3-leaf stamp from the Pop of Petals stamp set to form a circle, layering the colors over each other. I like to start with the lightest ink, then move to a medium, then lastly a darker ink, filling in areas as you go. Vary the position each round so some leaves go to the inside, some go to the outside. If it gets wonky, just add more layers to compensate! Ask me how I know this. lol
- Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin Pads on 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White Cardstock .
- Cajun Craze Cardstock layer 3-7/8″ x 3-7/8″.
- Leaves are Mossy Meadow Cardstock, punched once and cut in half (see Savvy Tip below).
- Stamp flower once on Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie colors of REGALS 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper and punch, then punch a second time (unstamped); layer stamped image over the punched one. See Savvy Tip below for how to do the centers.
- From the NEW Country Home stamp set in the Holiday 2018 Catalog
- See these other Country Home Cards HERE and HERE
- Stamp with Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad on Crumb Cake Cardstock (both from the Neutrals Color Collection)
- Linen Thread, Galvanized Button colored with Bronze Stampin’ Blends Marker (optional, but fun!)
- Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- A2 Card Base:
- Crushed Curry Cardstock
- Flower trio stamped with Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Find the Product List with shopping links later in this post
Flowers are quick and simple to make with Designer Series Paper and the Pop of Petals Bundle! (see tutorial above)
Create a custom center by stamping a flower in coordinating ink on Whisper White Cardstock and punch center with 1/2″ Circle Punch. Such an easy and custom touch!
Leaves are easy, too with the Four Petal Flower Punch!
Punch cardstock and cut apart: easy-peasy!
A few of the “flower” stamps also do double-duty as leaves.
DESIGN COORDINATION is the #1 reason to shop Stampin’ Up! It’s not just a bunch of products, but a well-designed SYSTEM… take advantage of it!
All your favorite products are color-matched, so creating projects that look incredible are EASY! The ink matches the Cardstock that matches the Designer Series Paper that matches the ribbon that matches the embellishments, etc, etc.
Here’s three products from today’s project that’ll be the cornerstone of your fall and winter projects. Try them- you’ll be so glad you did!
- REGALS Classic Stampin’ Pad Collection >10% Savings!
- REGALS Cardstock Sampler Pack
- REGALS 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (All-Occasion Stripes and Dots)
I hope you enjoyed today’s fall Pop of Petals Bundle project. I’ve got one more coming in a Christmas holiday card.
There’s still time to sign up for my Stampin’ Savvy Newsletter and get a FREE Project Tutorial of another surprise holiday card using this bundle (not the one mentioned above!). I’m working on it now and hope to get it to you next week, along with crafty tips and a little personal chat!
Hope you enjoy this last weekend of summer!
xxx tammy 🙂
Product List for the Pop of Petals Bundle Easy Fall Wreath Card
Click any image to SHOP or find more details
*** Stampin’ Savvy SPECIALS ***
September REWARDS CODE KD3MF7SP
- Orders up to $149.99: Copy and paste the Rewards Code into the HOST CODE Box in your Stampin’ Up! Shopping Bag for free gifts!
- Orders $150+: No Code necessary to earn gifts from Tammy AND rewards from Stampin’ Up!
- Find more details on earning Rewards HERE
- FREE Special Edition ‘DASHING ALONG’ Designer Series Paper with any $250+ order (before tax & shipping) September 1 – 30, 2018. This is a bonus item that will be automatically added to your order in addition to Stampin’ Rewards!
- Redeem BONUS DAY Coupons earned in August NOW – Sept. 30th!
- SHOP HERE
- Have Bonus Day Coupon Questions? See FAQ HERE
- Ready to Redeem your Coupons? Find instructions HERE
- SHOP Savvy Deals up to 60% Off HERE