Your cart is currently empty!
More Pop of Petals Card Ideas: Christmas in September!
Happy Saturday! I decided to share this Christmas/Holiday card today to round out our week of Pop of Petals card ideas… some for every season!
Since a picture is worth a thousand words, a video must be worth 10k, right? Well, I thought seeing the wreath come to life (in both today’s and yesterday’s cards) might be helpful for visual learners like me. Plus, you get the added bonus of step-by-step instructions (with a few savvy tips along the way) on making this card!
NOTE: I call the stamp PADS stamp sets several times- brain blurb! Don’t ask me what I was thinking! Please just laugh. AND I totally forgot to include the punched leaves on the flower (yesterday’s post HERE has the how-to). They are in the picture above though! I realized it after I’d edited, saved, and uploaded the video- so there was no going back to fix it! One of those days… enjoy!
Easy-Fix for Stamping Mistakes
Possibly TMI: I burbled the last stamp on this card, mostly because I had an idea to add the little berry stamp after I finished the card. (I’m the one who laughs at a joke 10 minutes after it’s told, so yeah this happens with me a lot).
Let me just say stamping on cardstock already adhered with Dimensionals is not a good idea. Which I knew, but, hey I’m a pro- I can pull this off. NOT!
So I was left with a red mark in the middle of all that white space inside the wreath after the card was completely done- argh! Anyone relate???
Well, I wasn’t about to start over, and erasing red ink on white cardstock is near impossible, soooo out came my matching Stampin’ Write Marker and I just added a little doodling to the stamp. If you can’t erase a mistake, camouflage it!
Can you find it???
MORAL of this tale: Stampin’ Write Marker’s are invaluable for fixing boo-boo’s! I couldn’t live without mine and highly, highly recommend having them on hand just in case you dare to live on the wild side like me. lol
Thanks for visiting and putting up with my quirks. I’m soooo very thankful God gave us the ability to laugh at ourselves… feel free to laugh with me! Have a wonderful creative weekend!
xxx tammy 🙂
Product List for today’s Pop of Petals Christmas/Holiday Card
Click any image to SHOP or find more details
*** Stampin’ Savvy SPECIALS ***
September REWARDS CODE KD3MF7SP
- Orders up to $149.99: Copy and paste the Rewards Code into the HOST CODE Box in your Stampin’ Up! Shopping Bag for free gifts!
- Orders $150+: No Code necessary to earn gifts from Tammy AND rewards from Stampin’ Up!
- Find more details on earning Rewards HERE
- FREE Special Edition ‘DASHING ALONG’ Designer Series Paper with any $250+ order (before tax & shipping) September 1 – 30, 2018. This is a bonus item that will be automatically added to your order in addition to Stampin’ Rewards!
- Redeem BONUS DAY Coupons earned in August NOW – Sept. 30th!
- SHOP HERE
- Have Bonus Day Coupon Questions? See FAQ HERE
- Ready to Redeem your Coupons? Find instructions HERE
- SHOP Savvy Deals up to 60% Off HERE