REGAL Colors for the Holidays- 5 Combinations!
Hi friends! Today’s cards showcase 5 holiday color combinations from the Stampin’ Up! REGAL Colors Collection. Tune in next Monday for another idea for this card design.
I’m a huge fan of our color collections: 10 colors designed to play well with each other, as well as coordinate with our other color collections to make creating EASY.
Available in Ink Pads, Ink Refills and Cardstock. Coordinate them with our Designer Paper, ribbon, trim and embellishments for perfectly color-matched projects!
Know what makes our collections even better? When they’re ON SALE!
All Classic Stampin’ Pads and Cardstock from the REGALS, NEUTRALS, 2018-2020 IN-COLORS and 2019-2021 IN-COLORS Collections are on sale Nov. 20 – 22, 2019.
This is a rare opportunity to stock up and save on stamping basics!
SAVE on select Stamp & Die/Punch Bundles, too!
REGAL COLORS for the HOLIDAYS!
The Rich Razzleberry Ribbon in the above card was from Paper Pumpkin kit leftovers a while back. Paper Pumpkin is our monthly paper-crafting subscription kit: A One-Stop Box for Creativity (check it out HERE). Consistency between all our product colors means value for you!
The card above was embellished with our Whisper White Baker’s Twine… an all-purpose trim that can be easily color-matched with ink refills or markers.
The Old Olive Ribbon in the cards (above and below) retired last year… but it still matches as beautifully on these cards as it did on last year’s projects. With Stampin’ Up!’s color system, you’ll use what you buy… whether it’s now or in the future.
This card features the Real Red Curly Ribbon from our Holiday Catalog. I simply removed the thread that makes it curly… now it’s puffy! I also cut off the ends of the sentiment panel after punching. I had the idea to make it look like a piece of wrapped candy. Did I pull it off???
REGAL Colors Holiday Card Details
- Select any color combination from above. Use the matching Classic Stampin’ Pads*, Cardstocks* and DSP pack from the REGALS Collection (*ON SALE 11/20-22/19)
- Select 1 sheet each of DSP for both colors (patterns of choice); stack and cut on Paper Trimmer @ 4-1/4″
- On LONG SIDE of large piece, cut @ 3″; stack, turn and cut ON SHORT SIDE every 1/2″
- On LONG SIDE of small piece, cut at 4-1/4″; turn and cut on short side every 1/2″
- To create multiples of this card quickly, use 2 sheets each of 2 colors DSP; follow #1 above
- You’ll get 15 strips of DSP per 6″ x 6″ sheet
- Select matching Cardstock; cut 4-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Cut Cardstock on the short side at 4-1/4″; turn and cut on LONG SIDE every 3/4″
- You’ll get 14 strips per half-sheet of Cardstock
- With second color Cardstock, using 1-3/4″ Circle Punch (or 2″), punch out 1 circle (per card)
- Adhere Cardstock strip centered on a Whisper White Note Card; adhere DSP strips above and below with Multipurpose Glue or SNAIL Adhesive. The Grid Paper helps to adhere these straight
- With coordinating Classic Stampin’ Pads, stamp sentiment from GREATEST PART OF CHRISTMAS once in each color on Whisper White Cardstock. Punch one with Story Label Punch. With Paper Snips, trim out “Christmas” on second color and adhere over first color. Stamp sentiment of choice on inside and watermark stamp on back of card.
- Adhere Cardstock circle (from above) behind punched sentiment
- Adhere coordinating Ribbon (optional); adhere above with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Optional: Adhere DSP to envelope flap
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVE recommended for this project:
December Paper Pumpkin Kit
The December Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect way to kick-start your cards for 2020
- Make 12 Greeting Cards for everything from wedding, get well, birthdays and more
- 13-piece multi-occasion stamp set (plus everything you need to complete the cards)
- Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile
SO MANY STARS Gift Card Holders
CRAFT CLASS is in Session!
FREE with $50* purchase this month or by redeeming 1 Reward Point
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: November Rewards Code 7VTV9ENM
The fall version of this MADE IN MINUTES card will be featured on the blog next Monday… hope you’ll come back to check it out. With tomorrow’s sale, I opted to move this post up so you could see the possibilities with our color collections… and take advantage of saving on several of the products used to make them. Shop and save- then pick your favorite Regal Colors for your own holiday creations!❤