Let It Snow Card MADE IN MINUTES #5
Happy Monday, friends! I’m back with another adorable LET IT SNOW Card in the new MADE IN MINUTES series. Each week we’re using our Stampin’ Up!® goodies to create stunning projects from simple designs… in 10 minutes or less!
There’s very little stamping on today’s card… a few snowflakes on the front and a sentiment on the inside- that’s it! The rest of the *WOW* comes from the specialty Designer Series Paper… even the icy glitter on the snowman and snowwoman! Couldn’t be easier 🙂
Before we get started, I want to let you know there’s a big sale starting Wednesday… details in tomorrow’s post! ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA is almost here?
- LET IT SNOW Specialty Designer Series Paper
- SNOWMAN SEASON Stamps
- Real Red Curly Ribbon
Add the following:
- CARDSTOCK: Real Red and/or Coastal Cabana Cardstocks
- INK: Versamark Ink Pad (snowflakes), Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad (inside sentiment)
- TOOLS: Stitched Shapes Dies (2nd largest)
- EMBELLISHMENTS: Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots (Real Red) and/or Glitter Enamel Dots (Coastal Cabana)
- ADHESIVE: Stampin’ Dimensionals (both layers), Mini Glue Dot (bow)
LET IT SNOW CARD Details
- Cut banner 3″ X 5″ from the LET IT SNOW S-DSP. To create the fishtail end, mark the center point (1.5″) on the reverse side, about 1/2″ up from bottom edge. With your Paper Snips, cut from the outer corner to the center point. Repeat from the other corner… Easy!
- Wrap a 4″ piece of Real Red Curly Ribbon around the front; securing on the back with tape
- Stamp snowflakes with Versamark Ink
- Adhere banner to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Die-cut the snowman from the LET IT SNOW S-DSP with the second largest STITCHED SHAPES Die; adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tie a small bow with the Curly Ribbon, adhere with a Mini Glue Dot
- Add Glitter Enamel Dots (they’re self-adhesive)
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVE recommended for this project:
December Paper Pumpkin Kit
The December Paper Pumpkin Kit is the perfect way to kick-start your cards for 2020
- Make 12 Greeting Cards for everything from wedding, get well, birthdays and more
- 13-piece multi-occasion stamp set (plus everything you need to complete the cards)
- Coordinating colors: Crushed Curry, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce, Terracotta Tile
SO MANY STARS Gift Card Holders
CRAFT CLASS is in Session!
FREE with $50* purchase this month or by redeeming 1 Reward Point
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- Card Sketch Blueprint #106
- Let It Snow MADE IN MINUTES #2 Cards
- Let It Snow TURN IT UP! #2 Cards
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: November Rewards Code 7VTV9ENM
For us in Southern California, the only snow we’re likely to see in the near future is from the fun LET IT SNOW cards I’m making in my studio. Sunny, low 70’s days… poor us, right?! How about you? Have you enjoyed the real stuff yet? Leave me a comment and let me know where you’re from!❤