Season of Chic Card Kit – Bonus Card for Christmas!
Hi crafty friend! As I was playing with my leftovers from this month’s Season of Chic Card Kit to make today’s bonus card, I realized this would make a brilliant Christmas card for my family!
I’m so in love with the front sentiment… it fits so many occasions, why not the holidays?!!
Follow along for the full instructions to make this card at home, as well as details to order your own SEASON OF CHIC Card Kit & Tutorials, on pre-order through Monday, August 15th. You won’t want to miss this one!
CARD TUTORIAL with SAVVY TIPS!
- Cut an 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ card base with Evening Evergreen cardstock, score and fold at 4-1/4″ on the long side.
- With Season of Chic, stamp around the outside of the card front with a color-matched Evening Evergreen Classic Stampin’ Pad.
- Use Chic Dies to cut images on Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. From (left to right, top row) Blushing Bride, Soft Suede and Pool Party Cardstock; (bottom) Distressed Gold Specialty Paper (all are included in this month’s card kit!
Save time by die-cutting everything in one pass!
- Adhere die-cuts to card front… two strips of Stampin’ Seal across the center is plenty to hold the large piece in place. A few drops of Multipurpose Glue secure the gold accents to the cardstock, then adhere to card.
I like securing the die-cuts just in the center, leaving the edges loose for added interest, but if you prefer to completely adhere them, grab Adhesive Sheets to adhere to your paper beforehand… it turns your die-cuts into stickers you simply peel and stick in place!
- Stamp sentiment from Season of Chic on Very Vanilla Cardstock with Evening Evergreen ink; die-cut with large banner die from Stylish Shapes Dies.
You’ll discover the sentiment is larger than the die… SEE THIS SAVVY VIDEO SHORT for a die-cutting hack you’ll love!
- Adhere Gold 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon folded in half to back of sentiment panel; adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere final snowflake die-cut with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Psst! Don’t miss my Savvy Tip to save ribbon in this week’s craft newsletter!
- Stamp sentiment from Season of Chic on 5-1/4″ x 4″ panel of Very Vanilla cardstock… or choose a holiday sentiment [Brightest Glow] like I did for an original-style Christmas card!
- For traditional colors, substitute Blushing Bride cardstock for your favorite red.
Miss last week’s SEASON OF CHIC Card? SEE IT HERE
Find the products used to make this card below
SEASON OF CHIC CARD KIT
Pre-Order August 9-15, 2022
Hours of crafty fun awaits!
Want to make today’s project?
Click any link below to shop supplies for this project or find product details
Placing an order? Earn SAVVY SHOPPER REWARDS toward free products!
Product List- These Items are included with the August Card Kit