SEASON OF CHIC Card Three Ways!
Today’s projects showcase the fabulous SEASON OF CHIC Stamp & Die Bundle and coordinating products to make a beautiful card that expresses how special someone is to you!
From quick & simple to artfully layered and something in between, make this Season of Chic card the way you want… there’s three options!
*** SAVVY SHOPPER ALERT ***
TEN ADDITIONAL FREEBIES just dropped in Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive Sale-A-Bration promotion, going on now while supplies last through the end of this month.
Choose a free gift product with each 50.00 in products ordered… use my reward code for additional benefits!
SEASON OF CHIC CARD #1
Let’s start with the artfully layered card that features lots of texture, shine and faux-stitched details…. oh, so much crafty FUN!
- Create texture on the card front with the TIMEWORN TYPE 3D Embossing Folder
- Use the large die [Season of Chic] and Distressed Gold Specialty Paper to add a pop of pattern behind the focal images
- Layer 1-3/4″ squares of Textured Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper over squares of coordinating Blushing Bride Cardstock, die-cut with a Stylish Shapes square die
- Add four-season images [Season of Chic] cut from Distressed Gold Specialty Paper
- Create a large banner from Stylish Shapes, extending length to fit sentiment (how-to details will be in this week’s newsletter). Adhere over separate banner cut in half lengthwise from Blushing Bride Cardstock
- Embellish with Gold Shimmer Ribbon
SEASON OF CHIC CARD #2
This card keeps the embossed texture on the card front, along with the focal images, but eliminates the background and square die-cuts, along with the ribbon. It’s still full of texture and shine, but not as many layers.
See the differences?
This is the simplest version, which can be made in about 15 minutes… with scraps!
Which is your favorite? Which are you most likely to make?
Leave me a comment below and let me know, I’d love to hear from you!
Today’s cards were made with supplies from the August Stampin’ Savvy Card Kit, available to pre-order August 9-15, 2022.
For news on the latest classes, kits and specials, plus free craft resources, get the Stampin’ Savvy Newsletter delivered to your in-box!
Want to make today’s project?
Click any link below to shop supplies for this project or find product details
Placing an order? Earn SAVVY SHOPPER REWARDS toward free products!
Product List- Items in BLUE are included with the August Card Kit