Stitched Stars Holiday Card – MADE IN MINUTES #8
Happy Monday! You are going to love today’s Stitched Stars holiday card … especially if you’re still in need of last minute card ideas to send your family and friends! In this week’s MADE IN MINUTES project #8 we’re using our Stampin’ Up! color-matched products to create these beautiful cards in 10 minutes or less!
- 24-Hour FLASH SALE this week!
- Watch for details in my newsletter and tomorrow’s post
- Paper Pumpkin ‘Something for Everything’ CARD KIT deadline is TOMORROW!
- Subscribe HERE ($22 includes shipping)
- Exclusive 13-piece all-occasion sentiment stamp set, ink and all the fixin’s for 12 cards with matching envelopes… start 2020 with cards ready to give!
- Reminder this month’s kit will ship a few days later than normal (14-16th)
LAST CHANCE BEFORE RETIRING!
- SO MANY STARS Stamp & Die Bundle 10% Savings ends soon!
- So Many Stars Stamps are available while supplies last through Jan. 2, 2020
- The Stitched Stars Dies live on after the Holiday 2019 Catalog ends… YAY!
(Psst: There’s another coordinating stamp set coming, so order this today… you’ll be glad you did!)
This design is an oldie, but goodie… and sooo EASY and VERSATILE!
Use any sentiment; this one is from the GREATEST PART OF CHRISTMAS Stamps… FREE with any $150 order now through Jan. 2, 2020.
Stitched Stars Holiday Card Tutorial
- Create an A2 card base from Real Red Cardstock (4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″)
- Die-cut 1/4-sheet of Whisper White Cardstock with the largest Stitched Rectangle Die
- With the second-smallest Stitched Stars Die die-cut once (as shown above)
- Die-cut 2 stars with the smallest Stitched Stars Die (as shown above)
- With a Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp mini-stars from So Many Stars Stamps (Optional: stamp them on envelope, too so they match!)
- Draw a line with a Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker and a ruler from the top of each star to the top of the paper; add a bow (see photos)
- With a Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad (or Real Red– both work!), stamp sentiment
- Stamp greeting inside card and your ‘watermark’ stamp on back
- Cut a small square of Real Red Glimmer Paper (stock up now- it’s on the LAST CHANCE List… it also goes great with a new suite that’s coming!); secure to the back of the panel with tape. Adhere panel to card front with Multipurpose Glue, SNAIL Adhesive– or for extra interest, Stampin’ Dimensionals
BABY or HOLIDAY CARD?
The card above is made with Blushing Bride Cardstock and Classic Stampin’ Pad and Rose Glimmer Paper. I started off wanting a non-traditional holiday card, but ended up with what I think is an adorable baby girl card! What do you think… Holiday or Baby???
Come back tomorrow for a stepped up version on TURN IT UP! Tuesday
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVE recommended for this project:
- LAST CHANCE for retiring Holiday 2019 products
- Shop early… once they’re gone, they’re gone for good!
- SAVE up to 50% off on select stamp sets, Paper Pumpkin past kits, Embossing Folders, Embellishments & More
Start 2020 with cards ready to give!
- Make 12 Greeting Cards for everything from birthdays to weddings, get well and more
- Includes 13-piece multi-occasion sentiment stamp set to keep for future projects
- Our kits contain everything to complete the cards, including ink!
New Catalogs mailing soon! If you haven’t shopped with me in the last 6 months, there’s still time to place an order and get on the mailing list… it’s one of many perks you enjoy for selecting me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. THERE’S SO MUCH FUN COMING!!!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: December 2019 Rewards Code 72J4DKV4
Which Stitched Stars holiday card is your favorite… or is the latter a baby card?
Leave me a comment and let me know; I love hearing from you❤