Your cart is currently empty!
Woven Heirlooms Bundle – November Customer Gifts
Woven Heirlooms Bundle – November Customer Gifts
I have a new ❤️LOVE❤️: the Woven Heirlooms Bundle!
Since I can’t stop making these gorgeous frames, I decided they were the perfect choice for the handmade gifts my November Savvy Shoppers earned. Spoiling my customers is one of my favorite things to do! Follow my tips and you can make these lovely cards at home, too!
- It’s easy to earn your own handmade gift: simply add this month’s reward code to any order up to $150 (don’t use the code if it’s over $150 so you can earn rewards from Stampin’ Up! AND me). Expect happy mail to arrive the beginning of January… it’s that easy!
I have to admit this bundle wasn’t on my wish list until several customers recently ordered it. Let me just say that I fully agree… the customer is always right!
If you overlooked this bundle too, you just might want to take another peek. Save 10% when you bundle the stamps and die/embossing folder set- or order them individually. The die and embossing folder have quickly become a fave that can be used in so many ways, with virtually any sentiment or stamped image. The frames are so easy to make and look amazing!
SAVVY TIPS for the WOVEN HEIRLOOMS Bundle
- Die-cut first, emboss second. Center the die-cut in the embossing folder using the outside edge of the frame as your guide
- There’s two frames in the bundle: Rectangle (shown) and Oval. They’re also each reversible and can be used on either the embossed or debossed sides for different looks
- Optional: Fill a Stampin’ Spritzer with rubbing [isopropyl] alcohol; spritz the paper a few times before embossing to get an even crisper image. I keep one by my die-cutting machine just for this purpose; it dries quickly- along with the smell, and doesn’t warp your paper. Try it!
Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Very Vanilla are the colors featured on these lovely cards.
Use them for weddings, anniversaries and birthdays- any time of year.
The cards above show all four patterns from the Neutrals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper. Sending them in our Clear Envelopes is a fun way to show off your creation… and make your mail carrier smile (at no extra cost by the way)!
The floral embellishments are stamped with the First Frost set and die-cut with the coordinating Frosted Bouquet dies… a personal favorite introduced last holiday season. It’s topped with a Linen Thread bow adhered with a Mini Glue Dot.
The card below is a reverse of the colors on the above card, with the Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper used to match the Pool Party Cardstock card base.
It’s easy to achieve the multi-color watercolor look by inking the stamps with Stampin’ Write Markers, then misting with water from a Stampin’ Spritzer before stamping on Very Vanilla Cardstock. After they dry, then die-cut all three pieces in one pass.
- Large flower and spray are Pool Party (Subtles Stampin’ Write Marker Collection)
- The leaves and stem are Crumb Cake with a little Soft Suede (Neutrals Stampin’ Write Marker Collection)
- For more details on stamping with markers, see HERE
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE !
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVE recommended for this project:
- LAST CHANCE for retiring Holiday 2019 products
- Shop early… once they’re gone, they’re gone for good!
- SAVE up to 50% off on select stamp sets, Paper Pumpkin past kits, Embossing Folders, Embellishments & More
Start 2020 with cards ready to give!
- Make 12 Greeting Cards for everything from birthdays to weddings, get well and more
- Includes 13-piece multi-occasion sentiment stamp set to keep for future projects
- Our kits contain everything to complete the cards, including ink!
New Catalogs are mailing soon! If you haven’t shopped with me in the last 6 months, there’s still time to place an order and get on the mailing list… it’s one of many perks you enjoy for selecting me as your Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator. THERE’S SO MUCH FUN COMING!!!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: December 2019 Rewards Code 72J4DKV4
Thanks for joining me today! Just put the Woven Heirlooms Bundle on your next order, you will thank me. I’m so glad my customers saw what I didn’t (have I mentioned lately how wonderful y’all are?)! Watch for another card project coming soon featuring the oval frame from this bundle… I create a totally different look you will want to duplicate!❤