Regal Thank You Cards-MADE IN MINUTES #3
Hi friends! If time is short, but your list is long today’s MADE IN MINUTES project is for you! How’s 4 cards in 10 minutes or less? Let’s pair our color-matched products with a simple design to create beautiful cards!
After being spoiled for my birthday last week, I have a loooong list of thank you cards to send. What a nice problem to have, right?
My challenge is we’re also in the middle of a kitchen renovation, among a bajillion other things. Time and energy are a little on the short side right now. With the holidays coming fast, I know I’m not the only one! I hope today’s cards inspire you to create a little handmade happiness of you own.
The best part? Adapt this design to any designer paper, color and sentiment to create cards for any occasion! I just may revisit this for thank you cards after Christmas…
Want to make this? You CAN!
Regal Thank You Cards
- Note Cards 3-1/2″ x 5″
- Designer Series Paper 3″ x 3″
- Cardstock 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (punch before layering with DSP)
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVES recommended for this project:
SO MANY STARS – GIFT CARD HOLDERS CRAFT CLASS
FREE with $50* purchase this month or by redeeming 1 Reward Point
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: November Rewards Code 7VTV9ENM
Thanks for joining me today! I hope you utilize this simple design and create some thank you cards of your own. No matter which color-matched products you choose, they’re sure to bring a SMILE!❤