BAND TOGETHER Gift Boxes – October Customer Gifts
Happy Friday! Today’s project is all about easy gift packaging that wows with color-coordinated layers wrapped around an adorable pop-up pillow box. It’s perfect for giving gift cards, treats and small gifts to family and friends!
These are the handmade gifts my customers just received for using my reward code with their order last month. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them for you!
- Want a November handmade gift? Simply add reward code 7VTV9ENM to any size order in my online store this month! You’ll discover happy mail in your mailbox the beginning of December!
BAND TOGETHER BUNDLE
You’ll love the many ways you can layer the pieces in the BAND TOGETHER Stamp & Die Bundle! There’s are dies to cut the largest flower and leaves stamp images; the rest are accents you can mix-and-match for gift packaging, cards and so much more!
ON SALE NOW! BAND TOGETHER Stamp & Die BUNDLE
- Die-cut the large decorative pieces in Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot and Pretty Peacock Cardstocks, with Very Vanilla Cardstock for the sentiment panels and mini-cards… all rich colors ideal for fall birthdays, weddings and more
- Spice it Up! Add a dash of accent color with Crushed Curry Cardstock (smaller die-cut) and coordinating Crushed Curry Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
- The sentiments are stamped with a coordinating Classic Stampin’ Pad to match the Cardstock (large feature die-cut)
- MINI-CARD: 4-1/4″ X 2-3/4″, scored and folded at 2-1/8″
In this example above, I wove the ribbon through both ends of the main Mossy Meadow die-cut before tying the bow around the pillow box. The Crushed Curry die-cut was layered underneath, with the sentiment centered on top. The mini-card slips inside the box with your gift.
This fun option enables the gift packaging to be used again since you’re simply untying the bow to open the box.
In the above example, attach your main Merry Merlot piece directly to the front of the mini-card with glue or SNAIL adhesive (with the stamped image on the inside). Add the Crushed Curry die-cut on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals; sentiment is added with glue or SNAIL adhesive. Tie the ribbon around the box, then open the card and slip the bottom of the card underneath the ribbon!
The layers here are similar to the box above, but instead of attaching to the card, you thread the ribbon through the largest die-cut (like the first example) and slip the mini-card inside the box.
Another option is to glue the Crushed Curry piece to the Pretty Peacock die-cut and pop the sentiment panel on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Three different looks, in three different colors!
Want to make this? You CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVES recommended for this project:
FREE with $50* purchase this month or by redeeming 1 Reward Point
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: November Rewards Code 7VTV9ENM
Aren’t these BAND TOGETHER Gift Boxes lovely??? If you received one, I’d love to hear what you’ll use it for! If you didn’t, have fun making them… add the code when you stock up on supplies, then this month’s handmade gift will arrive in your mailbox!❤