To A Wild Rose Bundle Customer Thank You Cards
Hi friends! Today I’ve pulled out all the stops with the TO A WILD ROSE BUNDLE to bring you these lovely cards my June Savvy Shoppers received last week. Everyone who shops with me receives a handmade card as my way of personally saying ‘thank you’. I appreciate you and love making them for you!
As I shared with Monday’s outline-only card (see it HERE), this set gets top marks for versatility. Mix and match the layers to create an endless number of looks. Today we’re using all three stamp layers to create a monochromatic rose with lots of detail, with the coordinating dies bringing in texture, layered interest and time saving cuts.
Order the TO A WILD ROSE Bundle this month (July 2019)
- Save 10% with the Bundle Discount
- Earn 1 Reward Point toward a free shopping spree from me
- Earn $5 voucher toward free or discounted goodies in August
The colors I’ve chosen are from the ‘Subtle’ Collection. Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, So Saffron, and Highland Heather make lovely roses (and accent flowers), with Pear Pizzazz for leaves. With our Classic Stampin’ Pad and Cardstock Assortment Packs you not only save $$$, you also get the most creative enjoyment!
TO A WILD ROSE BUNDLE CARDS
- Get the look of two colors from one ink pad by stamping off once with the (rose) base layer stamp, then using the accent and outline stamps full-strength
- Stamp off ‘Blessed’ once to get a sheer look that works better under ‘And Grateful’
- Create texture without detracting from your main focal point by die-cutting the large accent die in cardstock to match your card base. Die-cut one, then cut in half and adhere to outer edges before adhering the main (3-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ Whisper White) center panel
- A little Multipurpose Glue applied with a piece of Stamping Sponge on the Silicone Craft Mat makes quick and easy work of intricate dies like this!
Sneak peek photo before they went out in the mail. Which is your favorite???
I’d love to hear from those of you who received one… leave me a comment below
Share your thoughts… someone else might need to hear what you have to say!
Want a handmade card from me?
Place an order and see what happy mail arrives in your box!❤
CALLING HOBBY STAMPERS!
Did you know YOU can be a Demonstrator? YEP! You don’t have to sell… you can join just for the discount and love of creating with Stampin’ Up! products (psst… I originally did- THEN I fell in love with the company!) If you’d like to save 20-25% off your orders, check out all the reasons to join HERE. With over $80 in freebies, now is a great time to join! It’s easy, no-pressure and you can get inspiration for cards just like this, which came from the quarterly magazine Stampin’ Up! sends called STAMPIN’ SUCCESS. It’s LOADED with project ideas, inspiration, business tips and so much more! Do it for YOU… you’ll be so glad!
Want to make this? You CAN!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE:
- Earn Free Products from Tammy with current Rewards Code (below)
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Bonus Days in July – Earn a $5 voucher for every $50* spent in July. Stack them for free products or savings in August! (*before tax & shipping)
- July Rewards Code TYFTBUDX –Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)
- Join the Fun and get over $80 worth of freebies in July!
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Thanks for visiting today for part 2 of the TO A WILD ROSE Bundle!
Join me Friday for how-to tips on creating a simpler version of this card.
Happy creative day!