To A Wild Rose – Outline Only Option
Happy Monday! Y’all know how high versatility rates on my savvy scale. I love products that can do different things, for different occasions. If it combines images AND sentiments I love, even better. This bundle has it ALL!
TO A WILD ROSE Bundle
The TO A WILD ROSE Stamps are designed for 3-step stamping, meaning 3 stamps that are designed to layer over one another to create a beautiful, multifaceted image. They’re made with clear photopolymer, so aligning is easy. But here’s the best part- you can mix-and-match the steps, or even do just one- like you see in today’s card. So far, I’ve figured out 7 different ways to stamp and color them!
Add the coordinating dies for quick cuts and great accents- including that great stitched sentiment panel!
Grab the Bundle and SAVE NOW!
For my Savvy Shoppers in July: This’ll earn you 1 Rewards Point toward a free shopping spree on me (with HOST Code TYFTBUDX) AND a $5 Stampin’ Up! coupon you can use for free or discounted products in August!
It’s easy to create your own “designer” paper by stamping with the outline-only rose and leaves stamps. Create those great die-cut accents with the dies in the bundle.
- Cut your Early Espresso Cardstock layer to size, then die-cut ‘happy’ from the center before adhering your layers together. Saves cardstock- they’ll never know!
- Adhering intricate dies like ‘Happy’, or the little flowers is easy with a Stamping Sponge, Multipurpose Glue and the Silicone Craft Mat. Cut your sponge into a pie of 8 pieces. Put a dab of glue on your mat, dip one of the sponge pieces in the flat end and dab the glue on the back of the die-cuts (placed on the mat); adhere. When done, let the glue dry, then rub it off. NOTHING STICKS! Even after the glue dries on the sponge, it can be re-used over and over.
- For the green leaf accents, stamp with both the leaf outline and layer stamp without stem in Granny Apple Green ink, then die-cut. I found it easiest to adhere the leaf sprig and flower to the back of the oval with glue before adhering to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (adhere your ribbon first)
I needed a birthday card, so I opted to bring in sentiments from the WELL SAID Stamps and coordinating WELL WRITTEN Dies. You can use virtually any sentiments for this quick and simple card!
Know what makes this card easy to design and beautiful to present?
OUR COLOR-MATCHED PRODUCTS!
- Brights Collection Classic Stampin’ Pad Collection (Flirty Flamingo and Granny Apple Green), Brights Collection Cardstock (Flirty Flamingo), Brights Collection 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper (Flirty Flamingo)
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad and Cardstock
- Build a foundation of basics and you’ll be able to create beautiful projects just like this
Want to make this? You CAN!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE:
- Earn Free Products from Tammy with current Rewards Code (below)
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Bonus Days in July – Earn a $5 voucher for every $50* spent in July. Stack them for free products or savings in August! (*before tax & shipping)
- July Rewards Code TYFTBUDX –Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)
- Join the Fun and get over $80 worth of freebies in July!
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Thanks for joining me for today’s first card featuring the new TO A WILD ROSE Bundle! Ready for more? Put it on your next order and create along with me! See you Wednesday ❤