Two-For-One Stenciled Cards – Happy Monday! Who else likes two-for-one specials? In today’s project we’re creating two stenciled cards using the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper: one that gets stenciled, and one that contains the stencil. One design. Two cards! See what I mean…
Project Details- Delightfully Detailed Stenciled Cards
The Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper is so versatile: it makes great backgrounds, accents and… stencils! And it’s a tremendous value… I estimate you could possibly get 75 projects out of this pack- no kidding! Combined with the inexpensive, easy to use Sponge Dauber, these cards are fun and easy to make. Just ask my Paper Hugs Club class!
These cards feature products from the Delightfully Detailed Suite on page 38-39 of the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
- Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
- Detailed With Love Bundle (stamp set and Detailed Trio Punch)
- 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Using a separate border piece from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper, you can also stencil the inside (and envelope) for a fun coordinating accent! As you can see from the photo below, you can stencil with it over and over… and over some more!
- Center the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper panel on the front of the card, then tape down the edges with Post-It Notes, washi or low-tack tape that’s easily removable. Cover the edges all around, so none of the card base is showing. This will protect you from boo-boo’s if you get too close to the edge with the Sponge Dauber. Trust me on this- you’ll thank me later 🙂
- Ink your Sponge Dauber on the Classic Stampin’ Pad and apply over the openings. Experiment with pressure and ink. You can get many different looks depending on how much ink you apply, the pressure you use and whether you pounce or rub.
- The Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper is double-sided with Very Vanilla on one side and Whisper White on the other. For stenciling, I used the Very Vanilla side up so I could flip it over and use the Whisper White side on the second card. Whichever you prefer, think about this before starting.
- It’s amazing how something simple like rounding your corners can change the look of a project… especially if you only round one or two. When using the Detailed Trio Punch, insert the paper using the guides and push down in the center (not the edge).
Here’s another fun ombre’ option (photo above) using Berry Burst, Rich Razzleberry and Blackberry Bliss inks on Whisper White Cardstock. The card base is Blackberry Bliss Cardstock and the coordinating accents are Berry Burst (retired Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon). The sentiment is from the HEALING HUGS stamp set.
JULY SPECIALS end tomorrow!
LAST CHANCE to take advantage of the JOIN MY TEAM and
BUY-3-GET-1 FREE DSP specials.
IMPORTANT: make sure your order is complete before 10:59 pm. PST
(11:59 pm MST) Tuesday- July 31st. Links below…
Buy 3 – Get 1 FREE Designer Series Sale. Select from ten different designs; mix and match as you please- NO LIMIT! Stock up NOW
Love Stampin’ Up! products? Want to start saving 20% on all your orders? Have we got a deal for you! Check out more details HERE and consider joining my team. Selling is totally optional – hobbyists welcome! SIGN UP Online HERE
- Check out Clearance Rack $avings up to 70% off
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- JUST ADDED! July Paper Pumpkin FREE Stamp Case Insert
- If you like getting happy mail, now’s the time to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, Stampin’ Up!’s monthly project kit of FUN! Sign up now through August 10th to get 50% off the August kit. wooHOO! Find more details HERE. Subscribe HERE.
I’m excited for those of you that have joined my team this month- welcome! If you’re still thinking about it, don’t miss out! No risk, penalty or obligation. Really. You have nothing to lose and sooo much to gain!
My July Rewards are going in the mail tomorrow, so if you shopped with me in July and used my exclusive Rewards Code, be on the lookout for your surprise Sampler package! I love sending these, so please use the current Rewards Code on all orders under $150 (if it’s over- no worries, you automatically get my Rewards plus Stampin’ Up! Rewards… wooHOO!) The current code is found on the right on desktop computers and at the bottom of each post for mobile devices.
xxx tammy 🙂
*** Product List for Delightfully Detailed Stenciled Cards ***
Click any image to SHOP