A Little Lace Card in Melon Mambo – New Card Sketch!
Happy July, crafty friends! Today’s A LITTLE LACE card is a wonderful example of what you can do with our color-matched products: create a beautiful monochromatic card! Add in a new Card Sketch with Blueprint #113- and you’re ready to start creating.
Before we get to the project details, there’s two fantastic specials this month that start today…
BONUS DAYS are baaack! For every $50* you spend in July, you’ll get a $5 coupon code from Stampin’ Up! to spend in August. Spend $100, you get two codes… there’s no limit to how many you can stack. Earn Reward Points from me toward a free shopping spree as well… double the fun- wooHOO! (*before tax & shipping)
Want an even better deal? Join my team for $99 and choose anything up to $155… that’s $56 worth of products for FREE! But that’s not all- enjoy free shipping (another 10% savings) AND get a $10 coupon code to spend the month following your sign up… great for your first order where you’ll enjoy a 20% demonstrator discount (which includes pre-order for the new Holiday Catalog). If you love Stampin’ Up! products, this is THE ultimate bundle savings!
- Check out all the reasons to join HERE
- Have questions, contact me
- Ready to sign up? Get started HERE
A LITTLE LACE CARD
Now, today’s project! It features the A LITTLE LACE Cling Stamp and Die Bundle… on sale now with 10% savings. You’ll be seeing a lot of projects this month featuring these favorites, so put it on your next order and create along with me! June featured masculine projects; July will be distinctly more feminine.
Melon Mambo was my color choice, but any color works. All you need is a Classic Stampin’ Pad, matching cardstock, and embellishment.
- The Enamel Glitter Dots are perfect for the flower centers
- Includes Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana (they also look great with Lovely Lipstick, Highland Heather, Purple Posy, and Bermuda Bay)
- Four sizes per color, 160 total… a fave bling!
Stamp the largest image 2-3 times on Whisper White Cardstock and either a cut three circles with a 1-1/2″ Circle Punch OR the Circle Layering Dies (1-5/8″). Create a little color inside the flowers with a Wink of Stella Glitter brush (one of my fave easy-peasy coloring techniques).
For the accent under the circles, I cut the 5/8″ Whisper White Flax in half and adhered with SNAIL Adhesive. It helps to tie the circles together and create a cohesive sight line.
Unfortunately, the camera does NOT do this card justice… the intricacy of this lace die is AMAZING and produces fantastic texture you can only truly appreciate in person. Try it and you’ll see for yourself!
- SAVYY TIP: The TAKE YOUR PICK DIE BRUSH TIP is invaluable in popping out all those tiny bits from this gorgeous lace die! Die-cut, then roll it over the die with the cardstock still in place and out they go. Do it over a trash bin and there’s no mess. A sanity-saver!
- Note: this is a removable tip for the TAKE YOUR PICK TOOL, which also includes a dual-end stylus, piercing tip, spatula and tacky putty tip
Want to make this? You CAN!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE:
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
I got a little carried away with this week’s Card Sketch and created five other examples. 😁 See how versatile it is by watching for more ideas later this week, as well as in the next Newsletter.
Thanks for joining me for today’s A LITTLE LACE card in monochromatic Melon Mambo. Ready to give it a go? What color will you choose? Save now by putting the bundle on your next order and earn 1 Reward Point towards a free shopping spree from me AND $5 off goodies for next month- or put it into your Starter Kit… lots of ways to save this month!