Thanks for visiting! I love figuring out unconventional uses for stampin’ products- and today’s card is a perfect example. I’m featuring the Delightful Day Stamp and Tag Topper Punch Bundle… but you won’t find a single tag in sight! I’ll also show you a fun way to use your Circle Layering Dies to create shaped cards! If you’ve never made them before, you may not be able to stop after watching the video… they’re sooo quick and easy!
Before we get started, a couple reminders…
- Clearance Rack – tons of retired stamps just arrived- this is a FIRST!
- Retired Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades go on sale tomorrow (June 27, 2019) at 10:00 am Mountain Time
- Be prepared to order as soon as sale starts; they will go FAST!
- Maximum 3 packages (6 blades) per order
- Shopping Link above will only work during sale while stock is available
If you aren’t able to watch the video in your browser, see it HERE.
Want other project ideas using the Delightful Day Bundle? Check out…
These Layering Circle Dies are a must-have paper crafting staple!
Check out other fun ways to use these dies:
Masculine Card Details
- INK: Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad
- PAPER –
Feminine Card Details
- INK: Gorgeous Grape Classic Stampin’ Pad
- PAPER –
Bonus Card (at end of video)
- INK: Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad (sentiment), Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad (dots)
- PAPER –
- EMBELLISHMENT: Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
- Card Sketch Blueprint #103 Tutorial
MEASUREMENTS & TIPS
- Card Base: Use largest circle die in set
- Die-cut two 3″ circles; score one 1/2″ from edge
- Each punched layer is 2″ wide by minimum 3″ long
- Sentiment is punched with Tailored Tag Punch
- Tuck cards into 3″ x 3″ Mini Envelopes
- Contrary to the order in the video (sometimes I just get so excited I get ahead of myself! lol) I recommend you…
- Glue your circles to create card base
- Do all your stamping (front, inside and signature stamp on back- also envelope and sentiment to punch)
- Create and add the front sentiment with accent layers last
Want to make this? You CAN!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- JUNE REWARDS CODE CHT4XWRW –Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)
- EARN A FREE SHOPPING SPREE ON ME!
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
What do you think of today’s circle-shaped mini cards featuring the Delightful Day Bundle? (Let me know with a comment below) Is your mind whirling with possibilities??? Add it to your next order and see how much fun you can have, too! Don’t forget, check out the CLEARANCE RACK for unprecedented savings on retired stamps (some have coordinating dies also on clearance). Be prepared to order your Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades tomorrow morning at 10:00 mountain time!