AMAZING PHRASING Birthday Card with Hinge Step Technique
Get the fabulously fun stamp set AMAZING PHRASING FREE with any $100* order in the Stampin’ Up! store July 1 – August 31, 2022 (*B4 tax/ship)
SO MANY SENTIMENTS! Fun fonts and mix-and-match sentiments make this a great set to add to your stamping stash… and it’s FREE with any $100 purchase during Sale-A-Bration!
Use the removable stamping plates on the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool to easily create a stamped ombre’ effect with perfect positioning!
- Place 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ sheet of Basic White Cardstock in corner of Stamparatus.
- Position the stamp centered to the top, right hinge, with plate on right; stamp first sentiment.
- Lift plate perpendicular to platform, remove and move one hinge down as you change colors (cleaning stamp in between with the Simply Shammy).
- Repeat with each sentiment
INK COLORS (Top to Bottom)
Green Card : Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Mint Macaron, Parakeet Party, Soft Sea Foam
Blue Card: Night of Navy, Starry Sky, Pacific Point, Tahitian Tide, Balmy Blue
Savvy Tip! Allow the stamped images to dry completely before moving to the second part (Heat Tool on 1 can speed this up). Rub cardstock with anti-static powder*… this prevents the embossing powder from sticking where you don’t want it.
- Position remaining stamps on the platform, adhere to plate
- Apply Versamark Ink, stamp and repeat for heavy coverage that enables the embossing powder to stick well.
- Place cardstock in the tray* and sprinkle embossing powder over the stamped images. Tap off excess and funnel back into jar.
- Use included Brush* to remove any stray powder from cardstock or tray.
- With Heat Tool on Level 2, melt powder.
- On Paper Trimmer, trim to 3-5/8″ x 5-1/2″
- Adhere to an A2 Card Base in color-matched cardstock
- A2= 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, score on long side at 4-1/4″
- Wrap 42″ metallic trim three times around card and tie in bow… the Reverse Tweezers* make this easy-peasy!
- Stamp inside sentiment on 4″ x 5-1/4′ Basic White Cardstock, adhere… this completes the fun birthday message!
- Stamp optional ‘watermark’ or signature stamp on back of card base… done!
Create several cards while your stamps are set up on the Stamparatus plates…
it’s quick & easy to make multiples!
Want to make today’s project?
Click any link below to shop supplies for this project or find product details
Placing an order? Earn SAVVY SHOPPER REWARDS toward free products!