I just LOVE how this Warm Hearted Stampin Up Thanksgiving card turned out! Watch today’s video tutorial to learn a simple and fun Stamparatus technique called hinge-step stamping. I’ve included lots of savvy tips and a special offer for those of you that don’t yet have the Stamparatus. Enjoy watching….
- Sentiment is from Warm Hearted Stampin Up Host Reward stamp set
- (from the top) Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce and Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pads
- Gray Granite ink for the accent and embossing highlights
- Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock A2 Card Base
- The top layer is Mint Macaron Cardstock, embossed with the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- It’s embellished with the Metallic Ribbon Combo in Shaded Spruce
- The Medium Very Vanilla Envelope flap was embossed to match
The card above was inspired by one of my students who asked if she could make hers in Thanksgiving colors instead. I took her idea and stepped it up to what you see now. Thanks, Grace! Does the card remind you of apple pie or is it just me being hungry???
- Soft Suede Cardstock A2 card base
- Soft Suede Cardstock 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ layer, embossed with the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, which was inked with a Sponge Brayer and Early Espresso Ink
- The sentiment was stamped with (from the top): Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pads, accented with Soft Suede Ink
- Very Vanilla Cardstock sentiment panel is 4-1/4″ high and 3-1/4″ wide and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- It’s embellished with Linen Thread and a Leaves Trinket, with a 1/4″ piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper for accent.
Want to see details on the stepped up embossing? See Monday’s post HERE or come back Friday for another video tutorial!
STAMPARATUS SPECIAL OFFER
Order a Stamparatus in my online store now through October 30, 2018 and apply Rewards Code TPJ23U62. I’ll send a free pad of Stamparatus Grid Paper the first week of November! Place an order over $50 and my popular Rewards Kit will be yours, too! If you’re a new customer, I’ll include the current catalogs for free, as well. Click the image below… it’s that easy!
I love my Stamparatus so much, I want everyone to experience how wonderful it is to stamp with. Whether you’re a brand new or seasoned stamper- it’s for everyone!
You may also be interested in…
- Another Embossed Card Idea
- Other Projects Using the Basket Weave Embossing Folder HERE and HERE
- ’12 Weeks of Christmas’ Exclusive Holiday Project Tutorials – Subscribe HERE
- Follow my PINTEREST Boards
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
Supply List for Warm Hearted Stampin Up Thanksgiving Card
Click any image to SHOP or find product details
I hope you liked today’s Warm Hearted Stampin Up Thanksgiving card enough to take advantage of my special offer…. I really do like to spoil my customers!