Your cart is currently empty!
Wrapped In Plaid MADE IN MINUTES Card #4
Wrapped In Plaid MADE IN MINUTES Card #4
Short on time, but have a long Christmas card list? Like clean, simple lines?
Today’s MADE IN MINUTES holiday card is for you!
Pair a simple design with your Stampin’ Up!® color-matched products to create stunning cards in 10 minutes or less!
With this design:
- Complete 4 cards in 10 minutes
- Make 10 cards from 1 SHEET of 6″ x 6″ Designer Paper
- All that glitters is GOLD! Use just a tiny bit of our Gold Foil Sheets to create a stunning focal point that matches the Delicata Gold Metallic Ink and gold foil accents in the WRAPPED IN PLAID Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Use color-matched Cardstock that makes you look like a pro
- Choose from any of these WRAPPED IN PLAID colors: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce & Whisper White
The WRAPPED IN PLAID Specialty Designer Series Paper features gold foil accents on all the plaid patterns, with smaller all-occasion and holiday prints on the reverse. Any of the patterns work for this card design, so pick your favorites!
If you like this, take a look at the entire suite of coordinated products
- SCORE a 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of C/S on LONG SIDE @ 5-1/2″; turn and CUT on SHORT SIDE @ 4-1/4″. Repeat for as many cards as you’ll be making. Burnish fold lines with BONE FOLDER.
- CUT 6″ x 6″ WRAPPED IN PLAID S-DSP on either side at 4-1/4″+
- With larger piece, CUT on LONG SIDE at 3″; layer two pieces together and CUT at 2-1/4″, 1-1/2″ and 3/4″. You should have (8) 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ pieces.
- With smaller piece (from initial cut) CUT on the LONG SIDE at 4-1/4″, discard small piece. Rotate and CUT on SHORT SIDE at 1-1/2″ and 3/4″. Keep narrow scrap to decorate the inside of your card. You should have 10 total pieces!
- CUT a strip from the GOLD FOIL SHEETS that’s slightly higher than the height of your punched piece. Start at one end, keep cuts close together and move punch along strip- punching out as many pieces as you need. Goes super fast, with minimal waste!
- For the Pine Tree Punch, cut a strip 2-1/4″ wide
- For the Sprig Punch, cut a strip 1-3/4″ wide
- Place card front at inside corner. Temporarily place a 3/4″ DSP strip about 1-1/4″ below the top fold line. Position sentiment below DSP, centered to right (see photo). Remove DSP.
- Ink stamp from ITTY BITTY CHRISTMAS with DELICATA GOLDEN GLITZ METALLIC PIGMENT INK PAD, stamp on card front. To create a bolder image, repeat stamp as many times as desired. Set aside to allow ink to dry. Repeat on all cards you’re making
- OPTIONAL: Stamp greeting on the inside of card as desired. Stamp ‘watermark’ stamp on back.
- This can also be hand stamped if you don’t have the Stamparatus… then put it on your next order… you will LOVE it!
- Adhere DSP to card front with Multipurpose Glue or SNAIL Adhesive
- Adhere punched image with Stampin’ Dimensionals (or Glue for Sprig Punch)
- Sign the back- you’re done… now you’ve got lots of time for writing a personal message and addressing the envelopes 🙂
Want to make this? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details
Apply the current Rewards Code when placing orders up to $150 to earn this month’s handmade gift and points toward a FREE SHOPPING SPREE
BASIC TOOLS & ADHESIVES recommended for this project:
SO MANY STARS GIFT CARD HOLDERS
CRAFT CLASS is in session!
FREE with $50* purchase this month or by redeeming 1 Reward Point
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YOU-TUBE Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
- REWARD YOURSELF: November Rewards Code 7VTV9ENM
Want to turn up the WOW on today’s WRAPPED IN PLAID holiday cards?
Tune in tomorrow for TURN IT UP! Tuesday, where I’ll be sharing 7 ideas that transform this from simple to even more stunning!