Happy Monday! I’ve been enjoying the new Limited Edition BLENDED SEASONS Bundle so much, I’ve got another card project for you today, this one featuring the other half of the bundle: the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies. The stitching on these dies adds so much detail- it’s on both the positive and negative side of the cut: a two-for-one!
Don’t you just love the new Gray Granite? It’s on the taupe side, with a titch of brown, perfect to pair with Blushing Bride and accent with Mossy Meadow. It’s a modern color combination that would be lovely for a wedding, to celebrate a new baby girl or for any feminine card occasion.
Savvy Tips for the Project:
- Stamp “Congrats” randomly in Versamark ink.
- “Wishing You All The Best”: Stamp first (Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad) on Whisper White Cardstock, then die-cut.
- Stack a small piece of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock over the same size Blushing Bride Cardstock (just large enough for the flower) and cut them with the Framelits Die together on the Big Shot machine. Lift off just the Flirty Flamingo center to reveal the underlying Blushing Bride: a two-toned flower with a little dimension!
- Die cut the entire Framelit Die once with Mossy Meadow Cardstock. Glue the flowers on top. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Brush Wink of Stella Glitter on the flower.
- Position the 1″ striped Gray Granite piece (from the 6″ x 6″ Neutrals Designer Series Paper pack) level with the sentiment. It helps draw your eye to it and “grounds” the center panel (which is attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals).
Instead of the large floral stamp decorating the front, use it to decorate the inside greeting panel, as well as the envelope. It coordinates beautifully with the Framelits die.
The limited release ‘Color Your Season’ is available while supplies last or Aug. 1-31, 2018. It includes:
- Blended Seasons Bundle (Best Value/SAVE 10%- stamps and Framelits dies)
- Blended Season Stamp Set
- Stitched Seasons Coordinating Framelits Dies
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment Pack #2
BONUS DAYS SAVINGS
During the month of August every $50 in product you purchase earns you a $5 coupon redeemable in September (with no minimum purchase required). Redeem it for anything in the catalog… including the NEW Fall-Winter Catalog coming Sept 5th! No limit, so stack ’em up!
- Make sure your product subtotal (BEFORE tax and shipping) meets the $50 incremental threshold.
Example: $99.99 in products only earns you 1 coupon. $100 earns you 2
- Get triple benefits for orders $150+ (it pays to save up & place one large order!)
- Earn $15+ in coupons (that’s 10% savings)
- Earn 10% in Stampin’ Rewards (includes access to Host Sets; redeemable immediately) – you’re now at 20% savings
- Earn Free Product Samples and handmade projects from me! (no code required)
- Get double benefits for orders <$150
- Earn $5 coupon for every $50 in products purchased
- Use my exclusive Rewards Code for FREE Product Samples & handmade projects from me!
JFM4QYJ7 >Copy & Paste into HOST CODE Box in Shopping Bag
- After each order, you’ll receive an email from Stampin’ Up! with a coupon code- MAKE SURE TO KEEP THAT EMAIL SAFE! You’ll need the coupon codes to redeem for credit in September and you’re the only that has them (SU! doesn’t keep them, nor are Demonstrator’s given copies, so it’s REALLY IMPORTANT you don’t delete them. There’s no way to recover them if they’re lost!)
If you like getting happy mail, now’s the time to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, Stampin’ Up!’s monthly project kit of FUN! Sign up now through August 10th to get 50% off the August kit. wooHOO! Find more details HERE. Subscribe HERE.
More to check out…
- Save 10% on the NEW BLENDED SEASONS Bundle
- See more BLENDED SEASONS Card Projects HERE and HERE
- Clearance Rack $avings up to 70% off
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- SHOP HERE
Have you fallen in love with the Blended Seasons Bundle yet? There’s so much to adore in this super-versatile set. Definitely a thumbs up that’ll earn you BONUS DAY COUPONS, too! wooHOO
xxx tammy 🙂
***Product List for today’s BLENDED SEASONS BUNDLE Project***
Click any image to SHOP
Use the current Rewards Code for FREEBIES from me!