Happy Wednesday! While working with the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper to create stencils cards (seen HERE), I decided to create a couple fun elements for today’s project. They add that little bit of extra that makes you smile… exactly what today’s card is about!
- The stenciled strip uses the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper as the stencil, and was created with a 3/4″ strip of Mango Melody Cardstock, a Sponge Dauber and a Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad. The ends were punched with Triple Banner Punch.
- The inked edging around the sentiment was sponged with the same tools as above and is popped up on the Night of Navy Cardstock card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- 1-3/4″ wide scrap of Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper and a couple Leaf Punches in Soft Sea Foam Cardstock finish it off!
Product List for Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Paper “Smiles” Card
Click any image to SHOP
NEW Holiday Catalogs & Reveal Coming Soon!
I’m sooo excited: I just placed my Holiday Catalog order and earned lots of Bonus Day coupons for next month! I can’t wait to get my hands on all the new goodies – which I’ll be sharing soon – AND plan what I’m getting FREE next month! I encourage you to take advantage of BONUS DAYS by placing your own orders this month! Earn a $5 Coupon redeemable next month for every $50 you spend on goodies this month (see full details below). You’ll be excited with me 🙂
Your new Fall-Winter Holiday Catalogs are part of my order, so I’ll be shipping them out soon to everyone that’s shopped with me this year.
If that’s not you, just place $50+ order and I’ll include it FREE with your thank you gift (with an Annual Catalog, too if you want)! Just one of the perks of shopping with me! Remember to use my Rewards Code for FREE Product Samples from me!
August REWARDS CODE: JFM4QYJ7
< Copy & Paste into HOST CODE Box in Stampin Up Shopping bag>
The limited release ‘Color Your Season’ is available while supplies last or Aug. 1-31, 2018. It includes:
- Blended Seasons Bundle (Best Value/SAVE 10%- stamps and Framelits dies)
- Blended Season Stamp Set
- Stitched Seasons Coordinating Framelits Dies
- Watercolor Pencils Assortment Pack #2
BONUS DAYS SAVINGS
During the month of August every $50 in product you purchase earns you a $5 coupon redeemable in September (with no minimum purchase required). Redeem it for anything in the catalog… including the NEW Fall-Winter Catalog coming Sept 5th! No limit, so stack ’em up!
- Make sure your product subtotal (BEFORE tax and shipping) meets the $50 incremental threshold.
Example: $99.99 in products only earns you 1 coupon. $100 earns you 2
- Get triple benefits for orders $150+ (it pays to save up & place one large order!)
- Earn $15+ in coupons (that’s 10% savings)
- Earn 10% in Stampin’ Rewards (includes access to Host Sets; redeemable immediately) – you’re now at 20% savings
- Earn Free Product Samples and handmade projects from me! (no code required)
- Get double benefits for orders <$150
- Earn $5 coupon for every $50 in products purchased
- Use my exclusive Rewards Code for FREE Product Samples & handmade projects from me!
JFM4QYJ7 >Copy & Paste into HOST CODE Box in Shopping Bag
- After each order, you’ll receive an email from Stampin’ Up! with a coupon code- MAKE SURE TO KEEP THAT EMAIL SAFE! You’ll need the coupon codes to redeem for credit in September and you’re the only that has them (SU! doesn’t keep them, nor are Demonstrator’s given copies, so it’s REALLY IMPORTANT you don’t delete them. There’s no way to recover them if they’re lost!)
HAPPY MAIL- Ends Friday!
If you like getting happy mail, now’s the time to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin, Stampin’ Up!’s monthly project kit of FUN! Sign up now through August 10th to get 50% off the August kit. wooHOO! Find more details HERE. Subscribe HERE.
More to check out…
- Save 10% on the DETAILED WITH LOVE Bundle (stamps and Trio Punch)
- See more DELIGHTFULLY DETAILED LASER CUT PAPER Projects HERE
- Clearance Rack $avings up to 70% off
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
- SHOP HERE
Happy Stampin’! xxx tammy 🙂