Creating cards with punches is quick, easy and fun- that’s the beauty of punches, right?!
Today’s Country Home Wreath card proves that point- it can be made in 15 minutes or less! If you wanted to make duplicates and apply the batch processing method (see HERE for details), you could cut that time down even more!
Before we start… SAVVY SHOPPER ALERT: 24-HOUR Sale TOMORROW to celebrate Stampin’ Up!’s 30th Birthday! Expect all the details early tomorrow morning. Coffee (or tea, cocoa, apple cider?) and shopping… now that’s a good morning 🙂
Now onto today’s project…
Creating Cards With Punches
These 3 great punches are the star of the show:
NOTE: Save 10% on the Sprig Punch when purchased as part of the PEACEFUL NOEL Bundle
From them, punch the following:
- Leaf Punch: 10 each from Merry Merlot and Cajun Craze Cardstocks
- Sprig Punch: 5 from Copper Foil Cardstock
- Triple Banner Punch: Very Vanilla Cardstock Sentiment Banner
- The A2 card base and sentiment are made from Thick Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- The top 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ layer is from the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper. If you’d like to step it up like I did, brayer* Gray Granite and Early Espresso ink to the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and run it through the Big Shot machine. Wood-grain look AND texture! *Video tutorial with details HERE; or photo tutorial is HERE.
- Optional, but helpful: Cut a large circle base from Merry Merlot Cardstock using the Layering Circles Framelit Dies (photo below)…
- Apply SNAIL adhesive on one side of the base and start applying the Merry Merlot and Cajon Craze Leaves, alternating them as you go around. For the Sprig’s, apply a little SNAIL to the back, bottom part and tuck the Copper Foil in around the wreath. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- Tie a bow using Merry Merlot and Copper Reversible Ribbon and apply with Glue Dots.
- Stamp sentiment from COUNTRY HOME stamp set with Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pad. Punch ends with the Triple Banner Punch (my most used punch!).
Product List for Today’s Card With Punches
Click any image to SHOP or find product details
You may also be interested in…
- Another Country Home Card using Punches HERE
- October Rewards Code: TPJ23U62 (details HERE)
- STAMPARATUS SPECIAL OFFER – FREE Grid Paper!Now- Oct. 30th
- Stamparatus & Accessories Now Available! SHOP HERE
- ’12 Weeks of Christmas’ Exclusive Holiday Project Tutorials – Subscribe HERE
- Follow my PINTEREST Boards
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
I hope you’ll create some cards with punches… and have loads of fun doing it! Back tomorrow morning with SALE Details! xxx tammy 🙂