Today I’ve got a video tutorial of the embossing technique I’ve been sharing all week, along with lots of savvy tips and a sneak peek at the new limited edition stamps and coordinating Thinlits coming November 1st. Enjoy the video…
If you missed Monday’s Country Home – Tin Tile Embossed Thanksgiving Card, see details HERE. Wednesday’s Warm Hearted Basket Weave Embossed Thanksgiving Card can be seen HERE. Here’s a close-up of the card created with the SNOW IS GLISTENING stamp set and coordinating SNOWFALL Thinlits Set coming November 1st.
Just look at the difference this embossing technique makes in the texture and pattern of the SUBTLE Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
Here’s the project details…
- Snow Is Glistening stamps and Snowfall Thinlits (available Nov.1st)
- The A2 Card Base is Blushing Bride Cardstock
- Flirty Flamingo Ink embossed on Blushing Bride Cardstock in the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 4-1/8″ x 3-7/8″
- The 1/4″ stripe is from the Brights 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper
- The large (and accent) snowflake and sentiment panel (4-1/8″ x 1-1/2″) are Flirty Flamingo Cardstock
- The accent snowflakes are die-cut from Sparkle Glimmer Paper… with a Share What You Love Pearl to top it off
- Minimal supplies; it’s a simple and easy card to make… but it doesn’t look it! The best kind 🙂
Product List – Click any image to SHOP or find details
STAMPARATUS SPECIAL OFFER
Order a Stamparatus in my online store now through October 30, 2018 and apply Rewards Code TPJ23U62. I’ll send a free pad of Stamparatus Grid Paper the first week of November! Place an order over $50 and my popular Rewards Kit will be yours, too! If you’re a new customer, I’ll include the current catalogs for free, as well.
Click the image below… it’s that easy to be a Savvy Shopper!
I love my Stamparatus so much, I want everyone to experience how wonderful it is to stamp with. Whether you’re a brand new or seasoned stamper- it’s for everyone!
You may also be interested in…
- 24 HOUR SALE COMING TUESDAY, OCT 23rd…. details to follow!
- JUST ADDED: October Paper Pumpkin Stamp Case Insert- Download HERE
- ’12 Weeks of Christmas’ Exclusive Holiday Project Tutorials – Subscribe HERE
- Follow my PINTEREST Boards
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
Have fun playing with this embossing technique… but, be careful- it may prove addictive! 🙂