Daisy Lane Bundle – Simply Savvy Card
Happy Monday! Today’s simply savvy card features the DAISY LANE Bundle (including the new Medium Daisy Lane Punch) in Brights Collection colors Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green. It’s simple stamping at it’s best, with a cute gingham daisy to step-it up. With our color-matched ink, cardstock and Designer Series Paper, making this cutie is quick and easy!
Color-matched products is what we do best! From the Brights Collections, we’ll be using…
- Classic Stampin’ Pad Assortment – 10 Color Assortment
- Card: Gorgeous Grape & Granny Apple Green
- 8-1/2″ x 11″ Cardstock Sampler – 2 sheets of each 10 colors
- Card: Gorgeous Grape card base, daisy and 1/2″ circle
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4 sheets in 4 double-sided patterns for all 10 colors(40 sheets)
- Card: 1-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ accent layer in scripty Granny Apple Green; daisy punch in gingham Gorgeous Grape
Prefer your daisy a different color? There’s 8 others to choose from in the Brights Collection, including the more traditional yellow. Like Gerbera’s? Try Poppy Parade!
Recognize that daisy embellishment? It was made from leftovers from Friday’s inlay-technique card; find the details on how to make it in that post. The pieces were sitting lonely on my desk, crying to be useful… and the reason for another purple card!lol
The Whisper White Cardstock panel is die-cut with the largest die from the RECTANGLE STITCHED DIES set. Don’t have a die-cutting machine? Simply cut it to 3-3/4″ x 5″.
Stamp the daisy once, then rotate the stamp and stamp again between the petals without re-inking.
Simply savvy: quick and easy with a savvy twist! Have fun 😉
Want to make this? You CAN!
Double Rewards! Earn $5 towards free or discounted products in August for every $50 you spend in July… no limit! PLUS, earn a Reward Point toward a free shopping spree from me, with this month’s code TYFTBUDX
Join Stampin’ Up! and get over $80 worth of freebies with your Starter Kit this month! Hobby stampers welcome… see all the reasons to join HERE, including 20-25% off future orders!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE:
- Earn Free Products from Tammy with current Rewards Code (below)
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Bonus Days in July – Earn a $5 voucher for every $50* spent in July. Stack them for free products or savings in August! (*before tax & shipping)
- July Rewards Code TYFTBUDX –Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)
- Join the Fun and get over $80 worth of freebies in July!
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials
Reminder that Bonus Days ends Wednesday… last day to earn free or discounted products in August… just for shopping in July!
It was over 100° at our house yesterday… ugh! Sooo thankful for air conditioning. Hope you’re enjoying beautiful summer weather in your neck of the woods.
Thanks for visiting today… what color daisies will you be making?❤