14 TO A WILD ROSE Card Ideas
Today’s card showcases a completely different look for the TO A WILD ROSE Stamp & Die Bundle. It uses one of my favorite techniques that I rarely think to use… stamping on Designer Series Paper! Later in the post I share 13 other ways to achieve different looks with this stamp set… 14 total!
We’re using two colors from the Subtles Collection: Highland Heather and Coastal Cabana in color-matched Cardstock and Designer Series Paper. Use matching ink for the inside sentiment.
- Card base is Highland Heather Cardstock– 4.25″ x 8.5″, scored and folded at 4.25″ (final size 4.25″ square)
- Stamp flower on Highland Heather gingham DSP and leaves on Coastal Cabana Cardstock with Versamark ink, after rubbing surface with Embossing Buddy
- Sprinkle with Whisper White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, tap off excess and melt with Heat Tool on level 2
- Die-cut with matching dies, along with one sentiment panel in Whisper White Cardstock; cut in half lengthwise on trimmer
- Cut scripty DSP 3″ x 3″
- Adhere all to card with SNAIL Adhesive or Multipurpose Glue per photo, with flower popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment of choice inside card
- Card design can be made in your favorite colors, for many occasions and still fits in our Medium (A2) Envelopes, eliminating the need for extra postage (USA)
TO A WILD ROSE Card Ideas
If you take a peek at the stamp set above and start with the flower images, let’s number them 1 on the top left (base layer), 2 in the center (accent layer) and 3 on the right (outline). Here’s a list of combinations and ways to use the flower stamp…
- #3 stamped in fave flower (and leaf) color(s)
- #3 stamped in dark color
- #3 heat embossed on cardstock (as seen today)
- #3 heat embossed on Designer Series Paper (ditto)
- #3 colored with Stampin’ Blends
- #3 water-colored with ink or watercolor pencils
- #3 colored with ink and Blender Pen
- #3 colored with ink on Sponge Daubers
- #1 and #3 stamped in same color ink
- #1 stamped in fave flower color and #3 stamped in dark ink
- #1, 2 and #3 stamped in same ink color
- #1, 2 and 3 stamped in different colors
- #1 & 2 stamped in same color
- #1 and 2 stamped in different colors
There’s sooo many ways to use this stamp set! Did I miss any???
Want to make this? You CAN!
JULY SPECIALS- end today!
Double Rewards! Earn $5 towards free or discounted products in August for every $50 you spend in July… no limit! PLUS, earn a Reward Point toward a free shopping spree from me, with this month’s code TYFTBUDX
Join Stampin’ Up! and get over $80 worth of freebies with your Starter Kit this month! Hobby stampers welcome… see all the reasons to join HERE, including 20-25% off future orders!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to check out….
- WAYS TO SAVE:
- Earn Free Products from Tammy with current Rewards Code (below)
- Earn Free Products from Stampin’ Up!
- Bonus Days in July – Earn a $5 voucher for every $50* spent in July. Stack them for free products or savings in August! (*before tax & shipping)
- July Rewards Code TYFTBUDX –Apply to HOST CODE BOX for all orders up to $149.99 (no code if $150+)
- Join the Fun and get over $80 worth of freebies in July!
- FREE NEWSLETTER with PDF printable resources & tutorials, crafty tips & the latest Stampin’ Up! specials and news. Subscribe HERE
- NEW 2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG/IDEA BOOKS- They’re full of design inspiration, color ideas and more… use it like a reference book of FUN!
- SAVE 20-25% OFF Stampin’ Up! Details HERE
- NEW! SUITE SAVINGS on Coordinated Products
- CLEARANCE RACK deals up to 60% off
- PINTEREST Inspiration & Project Ideas
- YouTube Paper Crafting Video Tutorials