New Sale-A-Bration Rewards
Download the New Sale-A-Bration Catalog above to see the new rewards Stampin’ Up! has added to their Sale-A-Bration event! These new items will be available as rewards on orders placed between February 16th and March 31st. You can also continue to select any item in the original Sale-A-Bration 2018 catalog through March 31st. With less than 2 months left, I encourage you to take advantage of these freebies while they last!
Savvy Tip: Now’s the time to stock up on essentials! Build your collection of “foundation” items and earn FREE stamp sets, note cards, ribbon, designer paper, embossing folders and thinlits dies! For every $50 you spend on goodies, you earn a Level 1 item. Spend $100 and get two (2) Level 1 items, or one (1) Level 2 item, and on it goes. Best of all, THERE’S NO LIMIT to the rewards!
Here’s my Top 5 Picks:
1) Ink Refills protect your investment by keeping your ink pads juicy for years to come, but are also great for a ton of fun techniques! I HIGHLY encourage you to get your ink refills NOW! SHOP them here.
The 2016-2018 In-Color Collection will be retiring soon. It’s also possible Stampin’ Up! may surprise us with new color collections for this 30th Anniversary year. If that happens, some colors will retire and ink refills will sell out IMMEDIATELY! Don’t wait!
2) Card Stock to match your ink colors. Product coordination is where Stampin’ Up! excels and card stock is the foundation of your projects! There’s several options including purchasing colors individually, in mixed color packs or by color collection. SHOP them here. Remember envelopes, too!
The above warning in #1 applies here, too! Overwhelmed by the choices and want help? I’m happy to offer suggestions based on the ink pads you have. Just leave me a comment!
3) Tools like the Stampin’ Trimmer, Bone Folder and Paper Snips are what I consider the essentials. You will use them on every card or project you make! Just like tools in the kitchen or any DIY project, they make life so much easier, efficient and give you better results!
4) Adhesives are consumables, so what’s better than getting rewarded for stocking up? SNAIL (and refills) and Multi-purpose Glue are basics I use every day. Stampin’ Dimensionals (and mini’s) add depth to any project. Mini Glue Dots are a personal fave to attach small items. Tear & Tape or Fast Fuse (and refill) do a great job with 3D projects or when you need super-strength.
#5 Big Shot
5) Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine is THE work-horse in my studio. Yes, it’s an investment, but I can personally attest to it’s value: 12 years old and still going strong, mine is used almost daily! You get great texture from embossing folders, no-fuss cutting with framelits and endless possibilities with thinlits! They each add pizzazz to any project like nothing else! I HIGHLY recommend this awesome machine so much that I consider it an essential for any serious paper crafter!
Want A Catalog?
Download the new Sale-A-Bration catalog above, but prefer the real thing? If you’re planning on purchasing your Stampin’ Up! products through me as a new customer, leave your info below and I will be happy to send you new catalogs! My current customers receive them automatically! 🙂
Happy Stamping! tammy xxx