“Fabulous” Miniature Pizza Box for 3×3 Mini Cards
Welcome: so glad you’re here! Today I’ve got a “Fabulous” 3D project for the 3×3 mini cards shared Wednesday (seen HERE), as well as a bonus second card set!
Not only are 3×3 mini cards quick and simple to create, they’re easy to give using Stampin’ Up!’s 3×3 Envelopes. Want a great gift for a friend, teacher or coworker? Create either set of cards and package them in these cute miniature Pizza Boxes!
Quick & Easy Gift Box
Once again, the ‘Stitched All Around’ Bundle and 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper feature in this project. They pair wonderfully and are so enjoyable to work with, with so many creative possibilities.
- Assemble Pizza Box, shiny side in (it’s food safe!). I like to add Glue Dots to the flaps at the back of the box. Helps the “box” to hold it’s shape better.
- Cut and adhere 3-3/8 square of DSP to the top. (Lovely Lipstick pattern shown)
- Cut 1-1/2″ x 11″ strip of cardstock (Lovely Lipstick shown); emboss with Textured Impressions Embossing Folder of choice (Petal Pair shown). The strip is longer than the folder, so just emboss one end, turn paper around matching pattern in the middle and emboss other end. Score at 2-1/4″, 3-3/8″, 7″ and 8-1/8″. Adhere ends together on top (to be hidden under stitched label). It’s slightly loose to easily slip on/off.
- Cut Whisper White cardstock with stitched label framelits die from the ‘Stitched All Around’ Bundle and stamp sentiment with Lovely Lipstick Classic Stampin’ Pad. Adhere Stampin’ Dimensionals to Lovely Lipstick band and attach. Add Rhinestone Basic Jewel to dot the letter ‘i’. That’s it!
BONUS Thank You Cards
Here’s a bonus idea – another set of 3×3 mini cards! Follow the same method of production suggested for Wednesday’s cards. Total time for this entire project: 30-40 minutes!
- Punch leaf sprigs three times per card with Leaf Punch; attach to card.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock, one in each In Color, then cut with circle framelits die from ‘Stitched All Around’ Bundle. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate envelope flap with coordinating DSP.
Project Supply List: Order by clicking any photo below!
If you enjoyed today’s projects, be sure to check out these benefits…
- SAVE 10% on ‘Stitched All Around’ Bundle available HERE
- SAVE 10% on 2018-2020 In Color Collection Classic Stampin’ Pads available HERE
- Find another card idea using the 2018-2020 In-Color DSP HERE
- Use Current Rewards Code for FREE Product Samples with every order
- Clearance Rack $avings up to 70% off
- Follow me on Pinterest
xxx tammy 🙂